This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

x.x why do I torture myself with some games

#11TheFeshPincePosted 9/4/2013 1:30:27 AM
Mortal Kombat... I was young, but that game freaked me out with all of the decapitation and fatalities and whatnot.

Also, FEAR scared me pretty good because I was baked out of my mind in a pitch black basement by myself. Good times.
---
http://i.imgur.com/J0lvB6S.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/DoHj9yA.jpg | http://youtu.be/YXkx-PSwbG4
#12Fade2black001Posted 9/4/2013 2:53:45 AM
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
Unfortunately games do not scare me like they used to.

I remember playing resident evil at night on the PS1 in my parents attic. A couple of times I would be so scared I jumped to mash the power button. :D I was scared out of my mind, yet I still wanted to play it. I think this is how these games should be. Now though, I only see pixels and things are not remotely scary.

Yeah i hear that. I remember when I was 5 or 6 playing the original Doom for DOS and I would get scared. But after the years I wold get more and resilient to horror and now I am almost fully immune to. Nothing really scares me anymore especially from a game.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#13NfuzedXGamerPosted 9/4/2013 3:34:52 AM
Did TC actually say hed have a BF if he didnt meet his current GF first? was i the only person to catch that?
#14AnatomyHorrorPosted 9/4/2013 3:38:01 AM
CardigansFan posted...

You say that like gender is an indicator of anything...I'd probably have a bf if I didn't meet her first >.>

What the....
#15Maiken100Posted 9/4/2013 3:41:08 AM
Nothing wrong with being scared actually, I used to be terrified but it depends how you think.
Also after playing the first Bioshock no video game scares me anymore, the atmosphere in that game....
#16CardigansFan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:46:00 AM
NfuzedXGamer posted...
Did TC actually say hed have a BF if he didnt meet his current GF first? was i the only person to catch that?

AnatomyHorror posted...
What the....

You guys make it sound like its the first time you've seen a bi person, or like there's something wrong with it lol

Anyway, I think I'm finally going to man up and go through Anna Extended without any guide or whatever, and re-play for endings/achievements, moving on to Penumbra and Amnesia after that. Hopefully I won't wuss out with Penumbra again.
---
3570k | GTX670 FTW | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD
Nexus 4 16GB White * Sharp Actius MM20 * AKA Magus77
#17_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 9/4/2013 7:01:23 AM
CardigansFan posted...
NfuzedXGamer posted...

AnatomyHorror posted...
What the....

You guys make it sound like its the first time you've seen a bi person, or like there's something wrong with it lol

Anyway, I think I'm finally going to man up and go through Anna Extended without any guide or whatever, and re-play for endings/achievements, moving on to Penumbra and Amnesia after that. Hopefully I won't wuss out with Penumbra again.

With a name like cardigansfan, I do not see how this surprises anyone. (kidding).
---
I5 760 | GTX 560 Ti | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#18CardigansFan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 7:20:54 AM
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
With a name like cardigansfan, I do not see how this surprises anyone. (kidding).

lol well when the only two notable songs I can tell people who dont know them by name are "Lovefool" and "that one song in the US Gran Turismo 2 intro," I'd probably think the same at least a little bit from the first song =P
---
3570k | GTX670 FTW | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD
Nexus 4 16GB White * Sharp Actius MM20 * AKA Magus77
#19SirisS-G-PPosted 9/4/2013 7:45:20 AM
Cryostasis and the Penumbra games are Great. In my opinion they are great PC exclusive games. I played them all from start to finished and loved them. I do enjoy a scare tho so maybe that's why I like them.

2 more hours until OutLast.
#20BogePosted 9/4/2013 10:52:16 AM
I wish I was more afraid of "scary" games. Most are just startling though, which is dumb. I don't startle.

There has only been one game in my 30+ years of gaming that I was too uncomfortable to play alone...Fatal Frame.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.