This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

D3 refuses to install on my PC for some reason. Help?

#11ATARIJAWAPosted 9/4/2013 12:24:36 AM
Your PC has good taste.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
#12superstud69x(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 11:39:10 AM
ATARIJAWA posted...
Your PC has good taste.

Be that as it may, I occasionally have days where I have bad taste, and would therefor like to resolve this matter.
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#13Bossdog421Posted 9/4/2013 1:43:05 PM
Go to the blizzard support site / Diablo 3 forums and ask there. At the very least you might get a few less "derp your PC is helping you" lines.
---
Type into Google - do a barrel roll
#14gatorattack05Posted 9/4/2013 1:44:39 PM
Diablo 3. One of the only games ever to be better on consoles than pc.

Get it on ps3
#15matu90rkPosted 9/4/2013 1:57:00 PM
gatorattack05 posted...
Diablo 3. One of the only games ever to be better on consoles than pc.

Get it on ps3

That's like saying that cancer is better on your lungs than on your brain.
#16superstud69x(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 1:50:12 AM
OK, that works I guess.

Accidentally clicked on the Gamefly icon instead of my Steam icon since they're near each other, and it suddenly works. And now, the D3 installer works as well.
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#17KeyeszxPosted 9/5/2013 6:16:57 AM
superstud69x posted...
Arnzillazor posted...
You can always just get a PS3.

Hahaha. Please don't. Hopefully you get it working!

Actually, my launch 60GB PS3 is still going strong (well, except for the BR laser not working, but that'll be fixed soon enough). And I would prefer to play it on PC.

How are you fixing that? My PS3's br laser just broke about a year ago been looking for a replacement drive since.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#18happyscrub1Posted 9/5/2013 6:42:50 AM
Did you try admin mode?
---
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg
#19superstud69x(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 11:41:30 AM
Keyeszx posted...
superstud69x posted...
Arnzillazor posted...
You can always just get a PS3.

Hahaha. Please don't. Hopefully you get it working!

Actually, my launch 60GB PS3 is still going strong (well, except for the BR laser not working, but that'll be fixed soon enough). And I would prefer to play it on PC.

How are you fixing that? My PS3's br laser just broke about a year ago been looking for a replacement drive since.

Gonna send it to these guys ( http://www.endlesselectronics.org/ps3_repair/ps3_repair/pricing.html#drive ), and while it's there, also gonna get this upgrade package ( http://www.endlesselectronics.org/ps3_repair/ps3_repair/upgrades.html )- the one that says "component package upgrade"
---