This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help finding a game

#1duckluckyPosted 9/3/2013 9:40:13 AM
There's a game I used to play circa late 90's and early 00's. It was a space fighting sim game and I used to love it. Don't remember the name or much about it other than there were a race or something, the Vasuvan, but I could be remembering it wrong.

Just wanted to know if anyone knew what this was.
---
---
PSN: Aiustis, XBL: Aiustis, 3DS: 0533-4718-4217
#2Ch3wyPosted 9/3/2013 9:49:33 AM
Hmm...

Well Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a sim where you're constantly fighting for more space to hold all your companies trucks in. If you pick up some urgent deliveries at the last minute they can be quite a race too. Same with if you're not fully rested before a moderately long delivery, you need to race the clock so you get there before you start to fall asleep(not only is sleepy driving dangerous you also get fined for it).

It doesn't quite fit the time period but perhaps you were time traveling when you played it, or a time traveler gave the game to you?
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#3UberLurkerPosted 9/3/2013 10:39:59 AM
ducklucky posted...
Don't remember the name or much about it other than there were a race or something, the Vasuvan, but I could be remembering it wrong.

Sounds like the Vasudans, which would be from Descent Freespace... good stuff!