This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else kind of excited for the PS4 release?

#11JESSE_PlNKMANPosted 9/3/2013 2:06:00 PM
I'm excited to see all the "blunder of the century" videos on YouTube, where they find some low-quality texture/blocky polygon model to show how the next-gen graphics are horrid and how PC master race is better. (Even though 80% of the time the PC game is using the same assets)
#12BogePosted 9/3/2013 2:19:22 PM
I'm sure I'll get one because I love Uncharted. But since Uncharted isn't coming any time soon, no, I'm not excited about the PS4 release.

And actually, are there ever any awesome releases these days? They release a brand new system and have the best games as cross platform from the previous generation.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#13SinisterSlayPosted 9/3/2013 2:22:29 PM
I was excited when the PS2 prices dropped to under 100 dollars.

Maybe when the PS3 is under 100 bucks I'll pick one up.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#14AmphaxPosted 9/3/2013 5:55:49 PM
SinisterSlay posted...
I was excited when the PS2 prices dropped to under 100 dollars.

Maybe when the PS3 is under 100 bucks I'll pick one up.

Pretty much this. We don't have a PS3 and I've been thinking of getting one for a couple of the PS3 exclusives and the Blu-Ray player.

If they would just drop that 12 GB model to $150 it might be worth it, since you can slap in any PC HDD.
---
Amphax, Ampharos with an ax
II Timothy 4:22-The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.
#15TimePharaohPosted 9/3/2013 5:58:14 PM
xxFierceFirexx posted...
No.

---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png