This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So all the parts to build my new PC came today... except one

#21Master_BassPosted 9/4/2013 10:02:23 PM
superstud69x posted...
You think that's bad? When I built my PC, everything showed up around the same time except for the OS for some reason. So I got everything built and running, and the only thing I could do with it for 4 days was stare at the BIOS.

You could have messed around with Linux for a few days or something. At least you'd be able to do something with it.
---
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
#22YoungAdultLinkPosted 9/4/2013 10:05:32 PM
Something kinda similar happened to me. My case shipped from up in LA, the rest of my stuff shipped from NJ. I got the case in 2 days... and had to RMA it. Got there looking like someone took a hammer to the back of the thing. They made me pay $30 in shipping to send back a $50 case. I yelled at them until they gave me a gift card to cover the difference. Then the rest of my parts arrived at my house and I had to wait for a new case.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#23PathlessBullet(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 11:42:06 PM
2Dhas_a_MIGRANE posted...
PathlessBullet posted...
Case came today. Just finished getting everything together. Almost finished, but I still have to figure out how to hook up the front and side fans. :P

There might be a molex adapter connected to your front fans. Plug that into your power supply.

Yeah, I figured that part out... wish I had seen your suggestion beforehand though. Oh well... what's 15 minutes of cable scrounging anyway?
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."