This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So all the parts to build my new PC came today... except one

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So all the parts to build my new PC came today... except one

User Info: Master_Bass

Master_Bass
3 years ago#21
superstud69x posted...
You think that's bad? When I built my PC, everything showed up around the same time except for the OS for some reason. So I got everything built and running, and the only thing I could do with it for 4 days was stare at the BIOS.

You could have messed around with Linux for a few days or something. At least you'd be able to do something with it.
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
3 years ago#22
Something kinda similar happened to me. My case shipped from up in LA, the rest of my stuff shipped from NJ. I got the case in 2 days... and had to RMA it. Got there looking like someone took a hammer to the back of the thing. They made me pay $30 in shipping to send back a $50 case. I yelled at them until they gave me a gift card to cover the difference. Then the rest of my parts arrived at my house and I had to wait for a new case.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
3 years ago#23
2Dhas_a_MIGRANE posted...
PathlessBullet posted...
Case came today. Just finished getting everything together. Almost finished, but I still have to figure out how to hook up the front and side fans. :P

There might be a molex adapter connected to your front fans. Plug that into your power supply.

Yeah, I figured that part out... wish I had seen your suggestion beforehand though. Oh well... what's 15 minutes of cable scrounging anyway?
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So all the parts to build my new PC came today... except one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived