This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Parts of SOPA is back

#11TimePharaohPosted 9/3/2013 9:12:35 PM
Why do you care, judging from your writing you live in some fifth world country anyway, surprised you even have internet.
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#12CC RicersPosted 9/3/2013 9:56:46 PM
How will they handle the logistics of enforcing and stopping every act they label as criminal? How many will still get away?

Will the federal budget used to apply the law enforcement be smaller than the monetary profits of the corporations it is meant to protect so as to not overdraw the budget?

If these questions cannot be answered very clearly, somehow they didn't think their cunning plan through.
---
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!
#13blueheart100(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 10:36:38 PM
@ lol TimePharaoh Lol sorry about that. No I'm an American. I have a disablity so some times it's hard to write. As for why I care, I watch many guys like TotalBiscut, Angryjoe, etc who who do stream parts of video games for reviews and such. If this passes, they would lose their jobs and we wouldn't be able to stream video games on YouTube anymore. Nevertheless, my main reason is that I believe that the internet should not be regulated by the government. They do not understand how it works and/ or they want to control us for a number of reasons. This why it is so important to keep the net free.
---
Yes, I'm a woman and love video games.
#14Arya1Posted 9/3/2013 10:42:38 PM
blueheart100 posted...
@ lol TimePharaoh Lol sorry about that. No I'm an American. I have a disablity so some times it's hard to write. As for why I care, I watch many guys like TotalBiscut, Angryjoe, etc who who do stream parts of video games for reviews and such. If this passes, they would lose their jobs and we wouldn't be able to stream video games on YouTube anymore. Nevertheless, my main reason is that I believe that the internet should not be regulated by the government. They do not understand how it works and/ or they want to control us for a number of reasons. This why it is so important to keep the net free.

Don't bother reply that person, trust me.
#15steveboblarryPosted 9/4/2013 5:24:19 AM
Arya1 posted...
blueheart100 posted...

This. Timephraoh is the pc board main troll
---
Chief Keef makes music for people who spin around in circles to get dizzy
#16crawdadPosted 9/4/2013 5:32:12 AM
steveboblarry posted...
Arya1 posted...
blueheart100 posted...

This. Timephraoh is the pc board main troll

Yeah! More like TimeUn-Pharaoh!
---
Spit in the face of life and have a good day out of sheer f****** spite!
GT:Gojirra PSN Gojirra102 steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
#17SinisterSlayPosted 9/4/2013 5:48:13 AM
Canada, land of the free
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#18runromPosted 9/4/2013 6:19:06 AM
I love it when people post their angst about SOPA because it's not like any of you will either vote out your Congress representatives or engage in any political action to do something.
---
MBP 2009 | Intel i5 3570k + Powercolor 7870 Myst | HP Touchpad 32gb CM9 | MyTouch4g running 4.1
Now part of the 500 posts club.
#19MonkeymagePosted 9/4/2013 6:20:51 AM
Honestly I don't care too much about whether or not "youtubers" are able to stream footage of games for free. They make their living from using copyrighted materials as they please, they pay nothing, so honestly, why should that be allowed? Pewdiepie is literally a millionaire and he doesn't have to pay for anything other than the initial cost of whatever game he's streaming, and who's to say he even did that?
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#20Fade2black001Posted 9/4/2013 6:21:22 AM
Lemur_H posted...
SOPA is a good thing. We need more bulls*** reasons to incarcerate people. There aren't enough dealers and addicts to lock away.

HEH. No s***
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.