This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So excited to start Lords of Shadow...

#1TheFeralWarriorPosted 9/4/2013 2:46:52 AM
... but I have work, school, and gym.

Bought it Monday night and still haven't gotten a chance to play. Hopefully I can sneak in an hour after I get out of the gym tonight. Never got a chance to play the console version. Am I in for a good time? Roughly how long is it?
---
Gt & Steam: TheFeralWarrior
Member of PC Master Race
#2Maiken100Posted 9/4/2013 2:51:29 AM
It's a lot of fun. I remember it being a called a God of War clone when it was first released, I found it a lot more challenging tho.
#3AnatomyHorrorPosted 9/4/2013 3:02:28 AM
It's around 20 hours long or so. The first hour is easily the worst part of the game, so hopefully you'll get to play more than that. Other than the first hour, it's one of my favorite games ever in the past decade. And I consider myself a true, old school CV fan.
#4TheFeralWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:05:53 AM
AnatomyHorror posted...
It's around 20 hours long or so. The first hour is easily the worst part of the game, so hopefully you'll get to play more than that. Other than the first hour, it's one of my favorite games ever in the past decade. And I consider myself a true, old school CV fan.

Nice. Haven't played a long game in a while. Most of the games I've played in the past year have been around 6 to 10 hours. This should be a nice change of pace. I'm looking to really get immersed in the world.
---
Gt & Steam: TheFeralWarrior
Member of PC Master Race