This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of insect repellent is good for LCD monitors?

#11knightimexPosted 9/4/2013 6:29:48 AM(edited)
Incendia_Intus posted...
If none of you have had a mosquito or little gnat in your house during the warmer months; you live underground, or you're a big, fat, ****ing liar.

I have a light about 20 feet from my back door that keeps bugs at bay.
I also have a porch light, but i never use it as the yard light is bright enough.
---
Being shocked why a console can't perform on the same level of PC is like being shocked why a pickup truck isn't on the same level as a train.
#12TivorPosted 9/4/2013 6:37:05 AM
Protip: Don't play in complete or near darkness. It puts strain on your eyesight, and you're just being an insect magnet.
---
Vin Scully, Herge, Ray K. Metzker, Arakawa Hiromu, Mori Kaoru, Steve Jobs, Miyazaki Hayao, Walt Disney, Depeche Mode, John Stockton. RESPECT.
#13JavelinPosted 9/4/2013 6:49:41 AM
Incendia_Intus posted...
If none of you have had a mosquito or little gnat in your house during the warmer months; you live underground, or you're a big, fat, ****ing liar.

Or our windows have screens.
---
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB
#14Fade2black001Posted 9/4/2013 6:49:46 AM
Tivor posted...
Protip: Don't play in complete or near darkness. It puts strain on your eyesight, and you're just being an insect magnet.

I don't think so. Its like saying going to the movies is bad for your eyesight....
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#15Ch3wyPosted 9/4/2013 6:57:48 AM
Incendia_Intus posted...

Or live in the west coast.

I heard those guys don't even have screens on their windows.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#16craziej2kPosted 9/4/2013 7:55:18 AM
Incendia_Intus posted...

or live in the UK!
---
"We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!!" - King Arthur
#17ScroePosted 9/4/2013 8:02:53 AM
Put a spider on the screen
---
Don't hinder Jinder
I'm a white girl with nice boobs
#18sonicteam2k1Posted 9/4/2013 8:07:23 AM
Slayn posted...
Sasuke_Itachi posted...
I'm sure he's just talking about the annoying flies/mosquitoes and such that enter your room especially during warm weather. No matter how clean your house is.

So no need to be an ass about this with comments like that.

I'm sorry.

I don't live in a third world country.

We don't have bugs in our houses in Orange County.

what an ass. People just love to be dicks on the internet don't they???
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#19CC RicersPosted 9/4/2013 9:16:15 AM
Slayn posted...
Sasuke_Itachi posted...
I'm sure he's just talking about the annoying flies/mosquitoes and such that enter your room especially during warm weather. No matter how clean your house is.

I'm sorry.

Hate to break it to you but you've been living a lie all your time. The SoCal region is actually not its own country :o This will be an impressive paradigm shift for you.
---
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!
#20ScroePosted 9/4/2013 9:21:32 AM
CC Ricers posted...
Slayn posted...
Sasuke_Itachi posted...

I'm sorry.

Hate to break it to you but you've been living a lie all your time. The SoCal region is actually not its own country :o This will be an impressive paradigm shift for you.

Southern California is recognised as its own country like South Sudan or South Korea
---
Don't hinder Jinder
I'm a white girl with nice boobs