This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a program that allows me to organize all my games in one place?

#11BogePosted 9/5/2013 9:18:47 AM
A couple, but how about a dozen or more?
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#12Darkcloud20Posted 9/5/2013 9:21:42 AM
Just manually close steam once after adding the games its saved then.
---
http://raptr.com/Darkcloud1987
#13lionheart5656Posted 9/5/2013 9:23:02 AM
spardasieg posted...
Boge posted...
Just wait until all the publishers have their own gaming client. You'll have Steam, Origin, Uplay, Activision, Square/Enix, Eidos, Sega, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

Yes, it's happening because some of you supported EA's decision to part off with their own. Now all the others will follow and the consumer gets to pay the price.

The price equals more choice and better sales btw guys if you were wondering.

I personally don't mind having a couple clients...

I've yet to see Origin have a better sale than Steam.

What it means is less ales because of less competition since it's on a different platform.

It also equals less choice because each publisher will force you to use their client. Even now, if you buy an Ubisoft game on Steam, they require you to download UPlay.

You have a seriously seriously bad understanding of how real life works.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#14Ch3wyPosted 9/5/2013 9:51:48 AM
Darkcloud20 posted...
Just manually close steam once after adding the games its saved then.

Mine disappeared from my list a good 2 or 3 months after I added them.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#15codyorrPosted 9/5/2013 1:40:55 PM
RivaTuner, nuff said.
#16GreenMage7Posted 9/5/2013 2:10:00 PM
Boge posted...
Just wait until all the publishers have their own gaming client. You'll have Steam, Origin, Uplay, Activision, Square/Enix, Eidos, Sega, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

Yes, it's happening because some of you supported EA's decision to part off with their own. Now all the others will follow and the consumer gets to pay the price.

Valve forced EA off Steam, not the other way around. Did you know that Wal-mart still sells things even if they don't sell the add-ons for those things themselves? You know why? Because they are a smart business. Valve would rather not get any money at all from the base games than let other companies not put their DLC on Steam. I don't see why they care if they aren't hosting it.
#17lionheart5656Posted 9/5/2013 4:48:35 PM
GreenMage7 posted...
Boge posted...

Valve forced EA off Steam, not the other way around. Did you know that Wal-mart still sells things even if they don't sell the add-ons for those things themselves? You know why? Because they are a smart business. Valve would rather not get any money at all from the base games than let other companies not put their DLC on Steam. I don't see why they care if they aren't hosting it.

Sounds like EA forced EA off steam because EA wanted more money.

Sounds like typical EA thought process to me.

I wouldn't let them treat my service or my customers like 2nd rate ***holes either.
---
#18GreenMage7Posted 9/5/2013 6:09:54 PM
lionheart5656 posted...

I wouldn't let them treat my service or my customers like 2nd rate ***holes either.

That's funny because it was Valve who made the rule after it was perfectly allowed because they wanted a cut and it was Valve who pulled the games. Why are you defending them? Don't get me wrong EA has done many wrongs but this one was a move by Valve to strengthen their own store and not anything else.
#19lionheart5656Posted 9/5/2013 10:02:58 PM
GreenMage7 posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

That's funny because it was Valve who made the rule after it was perfectly allowed because they wanted a cut and it was Valve who pulled the games. Why are you defending them? Don't get me wrong EA has done many wrongs but this one was a move by Valve to strengthen their own store and not anything else.

I'm not defending Steam. I'm operating under the assumption that EA is always the ***hole until proven otherwise because history shows that that presumption is almost always correct.

Until I know the details of the business negotiation that went down, it's safe to assume EA was the problem starter.
---