This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Electronic Arts have a bunch of bronies as executives

#101Fou LuPosted 9/4/2013 6:54:30 PM
Szymaa posted...
It's better written than most live action shows these days, and better animated than 95% of other cartoons on today....

No it's not.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#102CaptainKatsuraPosted 9/4/2013 6:55:01 PM
ITT: A bunch of grown-ass men complaining about a bunch of grown-ass men who like ponies.

Seriously guys,who gives a hoot?We're adults,might as well bloody act like one and let people live their lives however they want.
---
Herp-a derp
#103BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 9/4/2013 6:56:22 PM
CaptainKatsura posted...
ITT: A bunch of grown-ass men complaining about a bunch of grown-ass men who like ponies.

Seriously guys,who gives a hoot?We're adults,might as well bloody act like one and let people live their lives however they want.

You're wrong that this site is full of grown ass men. Most people here are in their mid to late teens, I'm sure.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#104lovbbwsPosted 9/4/2013 6:57:03 PM
what the hell are bronies? yes i am too lazy to look it up sounds too weird for the effort lol u mean like brown nosers?
#105lanteanboyPosted 9/4/2013 6:59:13 PM
You guys do know that nowadays.... most bronies read the "flame war" that haters stir up and just laugh at all the poorly-made arguments... Of course there are still some zealous defenders of the MLP craze that will get in and keep adding fuel to the fire.

I'm a spectator and I got my popcorn ready.
#106AlkVelronPosted 9/4/2013 7:06:29 PM
This is ridiculous. To the haters, it's a damn cartoon that some people legitimately enjoy. You guys go around telling people to grow up yet can't abide by your own advice. To the fans, ignore the haters. They work to insult what's different, and that is their only prerogative and agenda. They don't care about understanding anything outside of their bubble, and work to shut down anything different because "Ew, icky."

As for the subject of the thread, whether you like it or not the pony thing is an internet subculture and meme loved by many. That's simply the reality of things. You can find easter eggs for it if you type in 'ponies' on youtube, a bunch of dancing sprites will come out. Google also had something going on a few months ago. Not a big deal.
---
XBL/PSN/STEAM Account Name - NEREVAR117
"If this is the chosen way, then there's nothing left to say."
#107NinjaPirateDoodPosted 9/4/2013 7:08:11 PM
I wasn't aware that people were too lazy to Google things. *faith in humanity fading*
---
To force your opinion on others is both wrong and pathetic. Take your own advice and grow up.
Won't change sig till Disgaea D2 hits America, dood! [08/06/13]
#108vanguard29Posted 9/4/2013 7:08:29 PM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
CaptainKatsura posted...

You're wrong that this site is full of grown ass men. Most people here are in their mid to late teens, I'm sure.

i agree with both of those posts. most people that i have seen on this site in various "what is your age?" threads, they are right around 20.

but still, i have always found it odd that a lot of people like to insert themselves in other's business..... such an enigma.
---
"What is a heart? Can it be seen if I rip open this chest of yours? If I crush your skull? Will I find it there?" - Ulquiorra Schiffer.
#109Incendia_IntusPosted 9/4/2013 7:09:12 PM
I find it really weird and don't like it, but I couldn't care less if other people enjoy it.
---
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz| Phantek PH-TC14PE| EVGA GTX 580 | G.SKILL Sniper 8GB | OCZ Vertex 2 40GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | HAF 912 | HX750 750W
#110MortalDangerPosted 9/4/2013 7:09:20 PM
The worst part about this thread are the people that say things like "Don't judge" "people can watch what they want". Grow up. I can make fun of anyone I damn well please.
---
God Bless America.