This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Electronic Arts have a bunch of bronies as executives

#41Enigma149Posted 9/4/2013 1:16:58 PM
hypersonic2000 posted...
Szymaa posted...
It's better written than most live action shows these days, and better animated than 95% of other cartoons on today....

Hahahahahahaha

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d0b01d78ebdf81b8824e8e546d3501ac/tumblr_mjixq5aITR1qdek7to1_500.gif

Whether you like it or not, I think you'd have a hard time arguing that it's worse than most live-action and animated shows on today, especially when you remember that Ghost Hunters, Honey-Boo-Boo, and all that crap on MTV counts as "live action shows".

Though I do find it funny that, given how many people complain about bronies "shoving their fandom down their throats", most of the related stuff I see on the internet appears to be from people talking about how disgusting and horrible bronies are and how they all deserve to die.
---
MOS 6510 @ 1.023 MHz // MOS VIC-II 6567 // 64 kB RAM // 20 kB ROM // 3ch MOS 6581 SID // 1541 FDD // Datasette
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NN, Steam: CrimsonEnigma
#42little_spedvePosted 9/4/2013 1:17:16 PM
hypersonic2000 posted...
He's a brony, obviously, hes into that stuff.

This is my favourite day.

Go tc go.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/littlespedve
#43Ork_HeroPosted 9/4/2013 1:24:18 PM
What if you're a grown woman and like the show? It's just a show, what one person likes is their business.
---
'Ere we go!
UK gamer girl
#44hypersonic2000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 1:24:37 PM
Enigma149 posted...
Whether you like it or not, I think you'd have a hard time arguing that it's worse than most live-action and animated shows on today, especially when you remember that Ghost Hunters, Honey-Boo-Boo, and all that crap on MTV counts as "live action shows".

I don't have to prove anything. Its you pretentious fans who think this cartoon is better than 95% of live action TV. Not 10%. Not 30%.

95%.

That is pretty much most of television.

And I find that quite humorous.

Enigma149 posted...
Though I do find it funny that, given how many people complain about bronies "shoving their fandom down their throats", most of the related stuff I see on the internet appears to be from people talking about how disgusting and horrible bronies are and how they all deserve to die.

Well yeah.
---
http://i.imgur.com/P2Y5MzJ.jpg
#45ShadowThaReaperPosted 9/4/2013 1:27:35 PM
Bronies can't do anything but make strawman arguments.
#46daemon_danPosted 9/4/2013 1:29:36 PM
hypersonic2000 posted...
Enigma149 posted...

I don't have to prove anything. Its you pretentious fans who think this cartoon is better than 95% of live action TV. Not 10%. Not 30%.

95%.

That is pretty much most of television.

And I find that quite humorous.

Enigma149 posted...

Well yeah.

I've never watched MLP. Have no desire to. However, most TV is garbage IMO. So something I like, I consideer better than 95% of what's out there. Yeah, it's biased. But you're just being a narrow minded fool. Some bronies take that stuff waaaay to far, yes. But that's not the majority of them. Leave them be.
---
"Asgaard's always been my home! But I'm of different blood.
I will overthrow their throne! Deceiver of the Gods!."
#47aajaaxcleanerPosted 9/4/2013 1:29:57 PM
The TC is a personal friend of mine. I'd like to note that he is a huge fan of "Rapelay," so he certainly has disturbing tastes of his own.
#48DerPancakePosted 9/4/2013 1:30:41 PM
Also OP, I'm searching for ponies in all Origin folders, yet I couldn't find anything...
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
#49Ch3wyPosted 9/4/2013 1:31:24 PM
OK so I just tried this.

What the **** how do I get them to go away?
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#50hypersonic2000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 1:31:53 PM
aajaaxcleaner posted...
The TC is a personal friend of mine. I'd like to note that he is a huge fan of "Rapelay," so he certainly has disturbing tastes of his own.

Alex, I'm trying to start a troll topic. Stop destroying my credibility here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/P2Y5MzJ.jpg