This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

looking for action rpgs with physics

#1tiamat999Posted 9/4/2013 12:46:01 PM
like in marvel ultimate alliance or x-men legends 2 when you hit the enemy they flinch and you can pop em up or knock them back
---
favorite animated shows the Venture bros, gargoyles, justice league, avengers EMH, godannar,Attack on titan,young justice,ragnarok, X-men evolution
#2SinisterSlayPosted 9/4/2013 12:47:17 PM
Vindictus.

I like throwing enemies into other enemies.

But you can toss anything at anything, even team mates.

Sometimes, just to be evil, I will tell me golem to collapse while standing on a party member, just to hit them :)
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#3tiamat999(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 12:55:55 PM(edited)
any singleplayer games? and it has to have replay value so no witcher 2
---
favorite animated shows the Venture bros, gargoyles, justice league, avengers EMH, godannar,Attack on titan,young justice,ragnarok, X-men evolution
#4ilikehamandhaloPosted 9/4/2013 1:03:21 PM
You try anything like Diablo III?
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#5dekouPosted 9/4/2013 1:10:01 PM
The Witcher 2 does have replay value. Still, I'd recommend Dark Souls.
#6tiamat999(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 1:31:49 PM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
You try anything like Diablo III?

i played diablo 3 but cant find anything like it with flinching enemies

I dont think witcher 2 has the replay value im looking for im looking for like newgame plus and increased difficulty
---
#7SinisterSlayPosted 9/4/2013 1:34:29 PM
tiamat999 posted...
any singleplayer games? and it has to have replay value so no witcher 2

Soul Calibur :D
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence