This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mickey Castle of Illusion

#1gatorattack05Posted 9/4/2013 1:52:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKV0s-nG-WU

OMG a re-imagining of one of the first games I have ever played. As subpar as those games were back then, I still loved them and played the living hell out of them (especially the sequel World of Illusion. I was always mickey, brother was always donald duck)

Trying to see if anyone picked it up, and if they did, does it give them that nostalgic feeling?
#2BuburibonPosted 9/4/2013 2:01:39 PM
My wife says it's broken when using HDMI. It locks the game down to 24fps, without v-sync. It runs at a blazing fast 30fps otherwise. When do console ports ever work out of the box? I honestly can't remember any at the moment. ;-)
---
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
#3GoIrish80Posted 9/4/2013 2:06:53 PM
Buburibon posted...
When do console ports ever work out of the box? I honestly can't remember any at the moment. ;-)

Yeah, people who only have selective memories tend to have a hard time remembering stuff.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#4BuburibonPosted 9/4/2013 2:19:18 PM
GoIrish80 posted...
Buburibon posted...
When do console ports ever work out of the box? I honestly can't remember any at the moment. ;-)

Yeah, people who only have selective memories tend to have a hard time remembering stuff.

I really appreciate you being cute like that, but I can't tell if you're serious. It's a fact that a great many console ports released this year had one major issue or another on launch day.
---
#5Jprime666Posted 9/4/2013 2:21:34 PM
GoIrish80 posted...
Buburibon posted...

This pretty much is the only response.
---
How many emotions is people?
#6BuburibonPosted 9/4/2013 2:30:06 PM
Fair enough, nevermind me then, folks. I must have been the only one who had had problems on launch day with Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Metro:Last Light, Crysis 3, Resident Evil 6, etc., and just recently Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified which has yet to be patched.
---
#7InterfusorPosted 9/4/2013 2:57:07 PM
Buburibon posted...
Fair enough, nevermind me then, folks. I must have been the only one who had had problems on launch day with Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Metro:Last Light, Crysis 3, Resident Evil 6, etc., and just recently Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified which has yet to be patched.

Maybe God just has it out for you.
---
I am not economically viable.
#8KidInTheHallPosted 9/4/2013 2:59:39 PM
Interfusor posted...
Buburibon posted...

Maybe God just has it out for you.

At least we hope he does.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#9Ch3wyPosted 9/4/2013 3:02:27 PM
He does. I asked.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#10Jprime666Posted 9/4/2013 3:03:53 PM
Ch3wy posted...
He does. I asked.

Case closed.
---
How many emotions is people?