The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTAV REALLY needs to get announced on the PC....

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTAV REALLY needs to get announced on the PC....
2 years ago#1
As of today, I no longer have a console I can play it on and this is like the only console exclusive(at this time) I really must play.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
2 years ago#2
*for the PC.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
2 years ago#3
Well its gonna take time
---
Chief Keef makes music for people who spin around in circles to get dizzy
2 years ago#4
Don't worry, I'll be playing it in less than 2 weeks, maybe I'll stop in and tell ya how much fun I'm having....
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
2 years ago#5
KidInTheHall posted...
Don't worry, I'll be playing it in less than 2 weeks, maybe I'll stop in and tell ya how much fun I'm having....
2 years ago#6
KidInTheHall posted...

That's just mean lol but i be playing it also more hyped for the online then offline but have to wait till oct 1st for that.
---
3820 5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | 3way FTW670 4gb |Sammy 830 256gb SSD I sammy 1tb l Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula l ASUS PB278Ql PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000
2 years ago#7
KidInTheHall posted...

---
Duck Butter
2 years ago#8
No it really doesn't.

Looks like the same **** all over again with slightly better graphics are much worse graphics depending on whether you want to consider mods.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
2 years ago#9
lionheart5656 posted...
No it really doesn't.

Looks like the same **** all over again with slightly better graphics are much worse graphics depending on whether you want to consider mods.

or*
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
2 years ago#10
^ wtf.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTAV REALLY needs to get announced on the PC....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived