The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTAV REALLY needs to get announced on the PC....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTAV REALLY needs to get announced on the PC....

User Info: triple s

triple s
3 years ago#1
As of today, I no longer have a console I can play it on and this is like the only console exclusive(at this time) I really must play.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22

User Info: triple s

triple s
3 years ago#2
*for the PC.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22

User Info: steveboblarry

steveboblarry
3 years ago#3
Well its gonna take time
Chief Keef makes music for people who spin around in circles to get dizzy

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#4
Don't worry, I'll be playing it in less than 2 weeks, maybe I'll stop in and tell ya how much fun I'm having....
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: AnatomyHorror

AnatomyHorror
3 years ago#5
KidInTheHall posted...
Don't worry, I'll be playing it in less than 2 weeks, maybe I'll stop in and tell ya how much fun I'm having....

User Info: jonnyram4000

jonnyram4000
3 years ago#6
KidInTheHall posted...

That's just mean lol but i be playing it also more hyped for the online then offline but have to wait till oct 1st for that.
3820 5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | 3way FTW670 4gb |Sammy 830 256gb SSD I sammy 1tb l Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula l ASUS PB278Ql PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
3 years ago#7
KidInTheHall posted...
Duck Butter

User Info: lionheart5656

lionheart5656
3 years ago#8
No it really doesn't.

Looks like the same **** all over again with slightly better graphics are much worse graphics depending on whether you want to consider mods.
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.

User Info: lionheart5656

lionheart5656
3 years ago#9
lionheart5656 posted...
No it really doesn't.

Looks like the same **** all over again with slightly better graphics are much worse graphics depending on whether you want to consider mods.

or*
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#10
^ wtf.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTAV REALLY needs to get announced on the PC....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived