This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D Consoles Fanboys say PC has no exlcuise b/c they don't know about them

#31SinfullyvannilaPosted 9/5/2013 7:24:37 AM(edited)
arleas posted...
C/D PC gamers who actually give a s*** about what console gamers think are in constant need of reassurance.

C

This is the snipe.

You may not care for the debate, but that doesn't mean that the people who get annoyed by that line of thinking are looking for reassurance. More likely they are just voicing frustration about the ignorance of that particular argument.

I don't find arguing to be a pleasant thing. Nobody actually debates. They act like their way is the only way. I don't care though... It gets annoying seeing people constantly bicker about stupid s*** like who has the better console, who has the better "exclusives", who gave their money to the better faceless corporation, etc.

If it truly gives you that much displeasure, I'd suggest avoiding participation in the topics.
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch
#32TowerBooks3192Posted 9/5/2013 7:32:07 AM
Was reading the Diablo 3 boards for the ps3 the other day.There was a console gamer saying Consoles are getting more powerful than the PC and he said that the pc is stuck in the stoneage.

Anyway, most strategy games are pc exclusive and some are pretty niche.

Some of my favourite quality games that aren't indie games:

Civ V
Sins Rebellion
Europa Universalis IV
Crusader Kings 2
Distant Worlds
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#33LoshadtPosted 9/5/2013 7:47:27 AM
I tend to ignore anything that comes out of console fanboys' mouths when they talk about PC because it's always wrong or heavily exaggerated.

If I let myself get bothered by the things ignorant people say I wouldn't have become a teacher.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#34PraetorXynPosted 9/5/2013 7:51:25 AM
I haven't so much seen console gamers talking about how PC lacks exclusives as I've seen them talk about how PC lacks games period. "Hurr durr PC haz no gaemz."

In general anything console-only gamers say about PC is completely ignorant and rooted in exaggeration. "Hurr durr I'd rather haz my console than spend $2000 on a PC and upgrade every 6 months."
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#35BogePosted 9/5/2013 8:03:04 AM
True. Console gamers might be able to name like 2 PC exclusives only because they're the biggest games in history, such as World of Warcraft. Their pride keeps them from looking under the hood and seeing the HUGE library of exclusives though.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#36arleasPosted 9/5/2013 9:36:00 AM(edited)
More likely they are just voicing frustration about the ignorance of that particular argument.

But...
If it truly gives you that much displeasure, I'd suggest avoiding participation

That was the whole point of what I said. Unless I notice one particular person is doing it, it's really hard to totally ignore them. I just tag the people I notice doing this stuff and if it's a constant thing, they go to the ignore list. So my "Snipe" is my advice... stop worrying about what Console "fanboys" think. It's a waste of time.

Even if TC can read English (I suspect it's not his first language) I doubt he'd take the advice, but I didn't plan on spending a lot of time in this topic arguing about it.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/dc821beb3ce7e522d4d6721ba24c11e0/fs.png
http://i.imgur.com/KDYNR.jpg
#37Binba442Posted 9/5/2013 10:12:30 AM
Yeah. You don't see indies with TV ads.
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013