This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone think GTA V could still come out this year for PC?

#1galfasanta1111Posted 9/5/2013 8:55:00 AM
Based upon Nvidia's "premature" speech.

Of course they withdrew their statement after R* would have demanded they do that. But I doubt Nvidia could have put GTA V in this big speech without it being the truth.
---
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | GTX 580 | 8GB DDR3 | 875W
#2Davel23Posted 9/5/2013 8:56:02 AM
This year, unlikely. Next year, almost certainly.
---
Your mom's box.
#3godplaysSNESPosted 9/5/2013 8:57:54 AM
It'll probably come some months after the PS4/Xbone versions
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#4LoshadtPosted 9/5/2013 8:58:08 AM
Probably not within the same year. Which is needlessly stupid, they delay it on PC hoping that PC players will run out an buy the console version so they can play it early, and then double-dip when it comes out on PC.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#5steveboblarryPosted 9/5/2013 9:00:53 AM
Davel23 posted...
This year, unlikely. Next year, almost certainly.

---
Chief Keef makes music for people who spin around in circles to get dizzy
#6AsucaHayashiPosted 9/5/2013 9:06:13 AM
4 on PC came out 6-7 months after consoles so that's the release window i'll be going with and it makes perfect sense to release it before summer hits.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/
#7CaptainMetManPosted 9/5/2013 9:13:12 AM
Loshadt posted...
Probably not within the same year. Which is needlessly stupid, they delay it on PC hoping that PC players will run out an buy the console version so they can play it early, and then double-dip when it comes out on PC.

I would not be surprised if this were the case.

Still, I'm a sucker and picking mine up for PS3 day one and will rebuy for PC.
#8KidInTheHallPosted 9/5/2013 9:19:46 AM
CaptainMetMan posted...
Loshadt posted...

I would not be surprised if this were the case.

Still, I'm a sucker and picking mine up for PS3 day one and will rebuy for PC.

This.

I feel this to be the only form of console peasantry that TimePharaoh will forgive me for.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#9Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 9/5/2013 9:27:44 AM
Loshadt posted...

NO, they delay it because it can be pirated on PC, and now most people have a PC capable of runing the game, so they want people to BUY the console game instead of pirating it on pc
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#10Ch3wyPosted 9/5/2013 9:30:14 AM
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
Loshadt posted...

NO, they delay it because it can be pirated on PC, and now most people have a PC capable of runing the game, so they want people to BUY the console game instead of pirating it on pc

Which is why you should pirate it. They're basically giving you the OK for it here.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.