This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tough decision in Witcher 2.. Which did you pick?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 9/5/2013 6:34:09 PM
Spoilers***

Im in chapter 3 trying to decide between saving Triss or Saskia....I cannot decide...What did you guys picked if you played through this part?
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
FC: 1392 - 4747 - 3214
#2Incendia_IntusPosted 9/5/2013 6:35:45 PM
I've done both. Lost track of how many times I've been through that game.
---
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz| Phantek PH-TC14PE| EVGA GTX 580 | G.SKILL Sniper 8GB | OCZ Vertex 2 40GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | HAF 912 | HX750 750W
#3overkillwfo1978Posted 9/5/2013 6:36:52 PM
spoilers are done like this:

I picked Triss, because she was a hotter and a redhead
---
"Even if you go by the cheapest price the game has ever been anywhere, psn+ would still be cheaper by at least 3 fold". DemonDog on psn+ vs. Steam
#4XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 6:37:57 PM
overkillwfo1978 posted...
spoilers are done like this:

I picked Triss, because she was a hotter and a redhead

idk how to do that
---
#5DerPancakePosted 9/5/2013 6:39:12 PM
I didn't get that decision wtf.
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
#6XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 6:40:15 PM
Incendia_Intus posted...

how many hours have you clocked at the game :P
---
#7NingishzidaPosted 9/5/2013 6:52:05 PM
Incendia_Intus posted...

well you must have the patience of a saint, i recommend you for canonization

awful game, made by newbs to the industry who ludicrously declared the first to be a redefinition of the RPG genre.
#8Incendia_IntusPosted 9/5/2013 6:57:27 PM
Ningishzida posted...
Incendia_Intus posted...

awful game, made by newbs to the industry who ludicrously declared the first to be a redefinition of the RPG genre.

Your opinion has no weight on my views. Everything I've ever read that you have typed is complete BS, stupidity, or a mixture of both; and I have a hard time not snapping at you every time you post just for the fact that you seem to be a waste of space.
---
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz| Phantek PH-TC14PE| EVGA GTX 580 | G.SKILL Sniper 8GB | OCZ Vertex 2 40GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | HAF 912 | HX750 750W
#9bobhome2Posted 9/5/2013 7:01:04 PM
Incendia_Intus posted...
Ningishzida posted...
Incendia_Intus posted...

Your opinion has no weight on my views. Everything I've ever read that you have typed is complete BS, stupidity, or a mixture of both; and I have a hard time not snapping at you every time you post just for the fact that you seem to be a waste of space.

Oh, snap! *gets popcorn*

I haven't gotten far enough into the series to say, but I'd likely choose Triss. I have liked her in the books, even if I haven't been impressed with her in the games.
#10steveboblarryPosted 9/5/2013 7:05:19 PM(edited)
Incendia_Intus posted...
Ningishzida posted...
Incendia_Intus posted...

Don't mind him He just likes to troll stuff witcher related saying its bad, just another pc board troll, to the topic at hand though.

*Spoilers*

I chose Saskia since Triss survives regardless, and who knows maybe Saskia could be a love interest in Witcher 3. Also since Triss is like D***** whipped by geralt she is gonna have feelings for the guy no matter what.
---
Chief Keef makes music for people who spin around in circles to get dizzy