This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Want to get a new hard drive

#11TimePharaohPosted 9/5/2013 11:20:43 PM
Guy sends me a PM because I made him angry, then blocks me lol.

Tried to brag that he has a psych doctorate when that's the number 1 most held doctorate in the world.

That's like saying hey man I got a PHD in Art History. Oh and I teach Philosophy

lulz
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#12Rama_X(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 11:31:37 PM
Touched a nerve there i see haha, i love how you post like this is your blog and you are talking to your group of friends.. so needy.. And the worst part is that you are still the one without a doctorate.. and you just know one language..

Its cool though! it just comes sad and ironic when you are an a-hole without the meat to sustain it.
---
Iam POPWW
#13turbovirginPosted 9/5/2013 11:37:29 PM
I've literally never seen timepharoah make a post that wasn't condescending so just ignore it.

Rama_X posted...
An ssd with little space just to install the OS in that one so i can navigate much faster on my pc and another hhd with lots of space so i can move all my games, movies, etc there?

This is what most people do. Get a 1 TB (or larger, whatever) 7200 rpm hard drive and the largest ssd youre comfortable paying for. Just make sure the OS is installed on the SSD and you are good to go.
---
Heads on straight, my girlfriend's beautiful, looks pretty good to me
#14NingishzidaPosted 9/5/2013 11:42:47 PM
Rama_X posted...
it just comes sad and ironic when you are an *-**** without the meat to sustain it.

lol'd hard
#15maybecallsPosted 9/6/2013 1:32:31 AM
Hey, you Rama people...................... I read most of his fiction when I was a young man. Did you ever play the PC game based on Rendezvous With Rama? I remember reading about it back in the day, but that was long before I ever owned a PC.

As for hard drives........ I would get a 1TB (or 2TB, maybe, if they're on offer) 7200 RPM one.
#16WeaponX1138Posted 9/6/2013 3:51:28 AM
I personally have a Samsung 840 SSD for my OS and programs, then a separate 1TB drive for games.
This benefits in that if I should feel the need to reinstall my OS, I don't have to download all of my games again. I use Steammover to transfer the game I am playing at any given time to the SSD so that I benefit from the much faster load times.

This method works really well.
---
Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom. STEAM ID: Silentmark1138
#17MasterDonGeroPosted 9/6/2013 3:55:59 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
As is your grasp of the English language

Haaaaaa!
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom