This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't make a poll yet, so, what OS are you using right now?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I can't make a poll yet, so, what OS are you using right now?
2 years ago#11
---
PSN: Bwleon7 Steam: bwleon79
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. -Albert Einstein
2 years ago#12
ph33r1es5 posted...
Snuckie7 posted...
The glorious Windows 8 master race reporting in.

---
Asus P5Q\Intel Q9450 +Noctua D14|8GB DDR2, HD4850OC 1GB, 120GB OCZ, 1.5TB, 2TB, Win8x64P, Lian Li PC-A07A, Antec 550W, Dell 24", MacBook Pro 15" 2006
2 years ago#13
member1982 posted...
ph33r1es5 posted...
Snuckie7 posted...
The glorious Windows 8 master race reporting in.

---
XBL/PSN+Steam: B2Ez chinoman/chinoman1129 | http://myanimelist.net/profile/chinoman | Let's Plays and Stuff- http://www.youtube.com/user/chinoman1129
2 years ago#14
Ningishzida posted...
7 x64
XP x86
XP x64
Ubuntu (i like to load an OS up just to laugh at)
Amiga OS 4
Amiga OS 3.1 (master race OS if ever there was one)

Just curious, how are you running Amiga OS 4?

I currently run on various computers:
WIndows 7 (primary on desktop/laptop)
Windows 8
Windows XP
Linux Mint
OSX (10.3/4/8)
Amiga OS 1.3/3.1 (Classic WB)/3.5
Android 4.1.1/4.1.2
---
Asus P8Z77-V Pro, Intel i7 3770K 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, Ati Radeon 5770 1GB, CM 690 II. Win7 x64.
2 years ago#15
Windows 7 on main desktop
Windows 8 on laptop
Windows XP on old desktop
---
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
2 years ago#16
ducklucky posted...
Windows 7 for play and Ubuntu for work
---

lol Linux

I'm running Windows 8 FTW. Got it for $40.
2 years ago#17
Orestes417 posted...
At this very moment, playing around with NIX. No, not the Linux distro, the multi core offshoot of Plan 9.

I honestly don't even know what you're talking about, nor will I google it at this time.
2 years ago#18
Chrome OS.

It's the future.
---
"They tell me dont get high, and I should try to make a living, I tell em' imma hustler and I'd rather make killin' "~Weezy F. Babby
2 years ago#19
Right now? iOS. I'm using my mom's old iPhone 4.

My desktop is Windows 8, laptop is 7, and my phone (which is in Texas getting repaired) is Android 4.0.
---
HAF 912 | i3-3220 @ 3.3 GHz | SAPPHIRE HD 7850 2 GB OC Edition | Corsair CX430 | 8 GB Corsair XMS3 1600 | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB | MSI B75MA-P45 | Win 8x64
2 years ago#20
Desktop: windows 8, with a half a dozen linux VMs to try out new OSes as I want.
Laptop: ElementaryOS. I was using slackware, but elementary caught my eye, and hasn't dissapointed yet.
Other Laptop: slackware. One of my 4 favorite Linux distros. (others are Arch, Elementary, and mint.)
iPod: IOS something. Don't use it much
---
I stopped watching comedy on TV when I found the jimquisition and zero punctuation.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I can't make a poll yet, so, what OS are you using right now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived