This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's a decent gaming desktop computer with windows 7...

#11MasterDonGeroPosted 9/10/2013 8:17:21 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
Keeperofthedark posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
They invented something for inept lazy people

It's called a console

Look into it

What this guy means to say is that, generally speaking, building one's own PC is superior to purchasing a pre built. You'll get far better value, and you'll need to learn how to upgrade and work with hardware anyway if you want the best of what gaming PC's have to offer. I know it's a bit daunting, but try building. It's the best option.

People should really put this kid on there ignore list. This guy should be IP banned frankly. All he ever does is be an ass to people. All he ever does is start fights. What a lame life he must live having no friends at all.

I like him. He's an ass and a straight-shooter. Plus, he did give the right advice in this situation and plenty of others.

I think you just need to grow out of those diapers, hon.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#12DerPancakePosted 9/10/2013 8:19:17 AM
Fade2black001 posted...

People should really put this kid on there ignore list. This guy should be IP banned frankly. All he ever does is be an ass to people. All he ever does is start fights. What a lame life he must live having no friends at all.

Honestly he is one of the people that brings life to this board. Whenever I think of the PC board, one of the first users that comes to my mind is TimePharaoh.
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!