This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefly Client issue?

#1superstud69xPosted 9/6/2013 12:40:23 AM
OK, a few days ago I mentioned the GF client wasn't working properly for some reason, but then yesterday I got it to work.

For some reason though, it's giving me a hell of a time trying to install Jade Empire.

I had previously DL'ed JE using the GF client, but this happened ( http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/67149408/756837948 ). After that I manually deleted the JE info from the gamefly folder in "My Computer", thinking that would enable me to re-download the game and try again. However, the client seems to be under the impression that it is still DL'ed and just gives me the option to validate the files. That makes it to about 70% before the progress bar stops moving.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to delete the files using the GF client, and uninstalling both JE and the GF client did all of nothing. Is there any way to fix this?
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
#2superstud69x(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 12:56:38 PM
bump
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.