This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Nvidia Shield" Review

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. "Nvidia Shield" Review
2 years ago#51
I just love the fact that its an open system that uses android. I don't understand why the vita and the 3ds have to be so closed and slow to change. There are thousands of mobile games but instead of Sony making a system that can also play them, they shut the door and follow a business model from the 90s.

The vita also was so much promise and no follow through. Ps3 streaming is almost non existent! I have faith that nvidia and the shield will at least do what it says
---
Gaming PC from Mythlogic,, Wii U, XboxOne-PS4 Undecided
2 years ago#52
As awesome as it is, I know from owning multiple phones and tablets (many at the same time), I'm a one-mobile-device person...I just don't really use anything other than my phone. Its why I ended up ordering a Xperia Z Ultra, so I never have to worry about the screen being too small.

Plus, I can still have an awesome gaming experience by wirelessly connecting a Sixaxis controller for emulators or a wireless 360 controller for game streaming through Splashtop.
---
3570k | GTX670 FTW | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD
Nexus 4 16GB White * Sharp Actius MM20 * AKA Magus77
(edited by CardigansFan)
2 years ago#53
I just love that I already have a ton of games on steam that is compatible with the shield.

I think it's rad and an getting one next week
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. "Nvidia Shield" Review

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived