This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Friend wants to know what the best Wireless keyboard is out there

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Friend wants to know what the best Wireless keyboard is out there

User Info: DARQ MX

DARQ MX
3 years ago#1
No pref. Just wireless. I told him the cons of wireless but he doesn't care. He just wants it.
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
3 years ago#2
I really like my logitech k800. Illuminates and has a newer style of rubber dome that doesn't feel as terrible to type on. I couldn't find my ideal keyboard with illumination, mechanical reds and wireless :/
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: SamusFarron

SamusFarron
3 years ago#3
DV8ingSources posted...
I really like my logitech k800. Illuminates and has a newer style of rubber dome that doesn't feel as terrible to type on. I couldn't find my ideal keyboard with illumination, mechanical reds and wireless :/

This. It's decently priced and works great, excellent battery too. Paired with the Performance MX mouse is a good combo; that mouse will track solidly on anything. It's actually kind of ridiculous, some of the surfaces it works on.
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4062/lightningrocks.gif
Asuka>>>>>>>Rei

User Info: DARQ MX

DARQ MX
3 years ago#4
He is getting the 400. Thanks
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Friend wants to know what the best Wireless keyboard is out there

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived