This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battery Pack issue

#11Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 9:28:39 AM
Any other ideas?
---
PS Plus is one of the best video game rental service.
#12wildog2006Posted 9/7/2013 12:49:06 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
Also he spilled pop onto his laptop

No, we have no idea what would cause the laptop to not turn on. None whatsoever. Just keep trying, it's bound to work eventually...
---
i7-3770k ~ EVGA GTX670 4GB ~ Intel DZ77GAL-70k ~ 8GB Corsair Vengeance ~ 180GB SSD + 1TB HDD ~ Corsair 850W PSU ~ Silverstone Redline
PSN/360/Steam ~ irysh9
#13BadProfessionalPosted 9/7/2013 3:30:43 PM
wildog2006 posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...

No, we have no idea what would cause the laptop to not turn on. None whatsoever. Just keep trying, it's bound to work eventually...

It's pretty amazing how many people don't seem to realize that computers are electronics, or that when you spill something on an electronic device it will usually quit working properly.
---
Sarcasm passes for serious here.
Serious passes for sarcasm here.
#14Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 7:43:41 PM
BadProfessional posted...
wildog2006 posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...

It's pretty amazing how many people don't seem to realize that computers are electronics, or that when you spill something on an electronic device it will usually quit working properly.

Well I know the electronics would stop working g I'm not computer illiterate but really? It takes that long? I mean he spilled it Monday, was working great until Friday night? I thought it would've taken it out the first night.
---
PS Plus is one of the best video game rental service.
#15BadProfessionalPosted 9/7/2013 8:28:11 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
Well I know the electronics would stop working g I'm not computer illiterate but really? It takes that long? I mean he spilled it Monday, was working great until Friday night? I thought it would've taken it out the first night.

It stopped working properly immediately after it happened, and it's improper functionality caused a cascade of parts to fail until it eventually died completely.
---
Sarcasm passes for serious here.
Serious passes for sarcasm here.
#16NingishzidaPosted 9/7/2013 8:31:09 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
yeah gee thanks for the wise words -_-; I swear the PC board is like a trollish hotspot of jerks with very few nice peeps.

your opening post was hilarious, if you're forreal then doubly so.
#17TimePharaohPosted 9/7/2013 8:35:09 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
SamusFarron posted...
I laughed

yeah gee thanks for the wise words -_-; I swear the PC board is like a trollish hotspot of jerks with very few nice peeps.

Darkstorm16 posted...
He spilled the pop on Monday while he was in the hospital and now it wont turn on last night. I apologize for earlier I just hate how I try to make a serious topic and you just get mocked at on here.

Except he didn't troll you. Or mock you.

Perhaps you should inquire about Sensodyne, because you seem like you got some sensitivity problems brah
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png