This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Extra mouse buttons?

#1MMSMBPosted 9/7/2013 3:40:02 AM
Recently i have bought a Logitech g700s mouse and it has those extra buttons that you can use for binding or w/e... i tried them out, they do some weird stuff like 2 of them copy and past and another does whatever alt+tab does..

How do i change the binding on those buttons so i can use them in games? the manual didn't say anything about those >.<

Thank you
---
Welcome! If you're going to be traveling in these parts, I'd
recommend a Flame Shield.
#2WeaponX1138Posted 9/7/2013 3:51:14 AM
download their setpoint software if you haven't already, you can then bind them to whatever you like.
---
Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom. STEAM ID: Silentmark1138
#3chris121691Posted 9/7/2013 3:51:58 AM
I was literally just looking at this mouse.
What do you think of it tc?
#4LordSeiferPosted 9/7/2013 4:35:28 AM
id wait for his opinion until after he learns how to use it
---
^ this
#5MMSMB(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 4:58:02 AM(edited)
chris121691 posted...

So far, it has been very good for FPS games and the like. The mouse movement is very smooth and precise for aiming, its just the extra buttons i dont know how to deal with.

WeaponX1138 posted...
download their setpoint software if you haven't already, you can then bind them to whatever you like.

Whats the name of the software if you dont mind? :3
---
#6bkkorpsPosted 9/7/2013 5:11:40 AM
MMSMB posted...
chris121691 posted...

So far, it has been very good for FPS games and the like. The mouse movement is very smooth and precise for aiming, its just the extra buttons i dont know how to deal with.

WeaponX1138 posted...

he already gave you the name, or if you just type G700 software into google, you get it immediately. I am not sure how people fail so much at using the internet sometimes.

anyways, for your comment about the mouse being precise, someone will inevitably come in and post the picture of the best gaming mice and say your mouse sucks because it doesnt have the right sensor. As long as you aren't into super competitive levels of play there shouldn't be an issue (I use a G500 that also doesnt have a perfect sensor, but it works well for what I need it to do).
---
Religion is like circumcision. If you wait until someone is 21 to tell them about it, they probably won't be interested.
#7MMSMB(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 5:27:34 AM
bkkorps posted...
MMSMB posted...
chris121691 posted...

WeaponX1138 posted...

he already gave you the name, or if you just type G700 software into google, you get it immediately. I am not sure how people fail so much at using the internet sometimes.

anyways, for your comment about the mouse being precise, someone will inevitably come in and post the picture of the best gaming mice and say your mouse sucks because it doesnt have the right sensor. As long as you aren't into super competitive levels of play there shouldn't be an issue (I use a G500 that also doesnt have a perfect sensor, but it works well for what I need it to do).

i was being lazy hehe, thank you everyone for your replies o/
---