This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Qnix 2710 PLS glow?

#1Panzer_SquidPosted 9/7/2013 2:42:06 PM
As far as I can tell it's even visible from the front and as my family describes it, it looks like a layer of dust. It's not backlight bleed, since at certain perfect angles the effect is greatly diminished, but that's if I view it from several feet away. At normal sitting distance (<2ft) it's visible, even from a perpendicular position, on blacks and dark grays. After talking to some guys on OCN I can't really tell if this is supposed to be normal behavior or if this is just defective. Can any owners here comment on the glow of their monitors?

It's a matte QX2710 btw, got it from ipsledmonitors.com. They will only accept a return for refund and won't exchange it because of supposed high demand, so if I return it I'm out the $20 shipping cost :(
---
The Panzer Squid is the ultimate hunter, blending into any environment until it has the opportunity to shove a rocket up urbum
#2chris121691Posted 9/7/2013 4:00:35 PM
Refund and buy from somewhere else
#3Panzer_Squid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 4:17:36 PM
The only alternative is those ebay stores run by native Koreans. I think if I return it I probably won't take the risk again.
---
The Panzer Squid is the ultimate hunter, blending into any environment until it has the opportunity to shove a rocket up urbum