This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Qnix 2710 PLS glow?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Qnix 2710 PLS glow?

User Info: Panzer_Squid

Panzer_Squid
3 years ago#1
As far as I can tell it's even visible from the front and as my family describes it, it looks like a layer of dust. It's not backlight bleed, since at certain perfect angles the effect is greatly diminished, but that's if I view it from several feet away. At normal sitting distance (<2ft) it's visible, even from a perpendicular position, on blacks and dark grays. After talking to some guys on OCN I can't really tell if this is supposed to be normal behavior or if this is just defective. Can any owners here comment on the glow of their monitors?

It's a matte QX2710 btw, got it from ipsledmonitors.com. They will only accept a return for refund and won't exchange it because of supposed high demand, so if I return it I'm out the $20 shipping cost :(
The Panzer Squid is the ultimate hunter, blending into any environment until it has the opportunity to shove a rocket up urbum

User Info: chris121691

chris121691
3 years ago#2
Refund and buy from somewhere else

User Info: Panzer_Squid

Panzer_Squid
3 years ago#3
The only alternative is those ebay stores run by native Koreans. I think if I return it I probably won't take the risk again.
The Panzer Squid is the ultimate hunter, blending into any environment until it has the opportunity to shove a rocket up urbum
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Qnix 2710 PLS glow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived