This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands settings help!

#1chrisinthehousePosted 9/7/2013 6:32:35 PM
I bought the game from Steam and for the love of God, can anyone tell me where do you change the graphics settings?

There are not in the game, not in the Uplay window and I cannot find the games files either. There is a Steam folder in program files but the game is not there. I checked the Ubisoft folder and found nothing. Also checked the "My Games" folder and... wait for it... NOTHING!

Why they didn't put the settings in game like EVERY OTHER FREAKING PC GAME OUT THERE!!!?
#2chrisinthehouse(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 6:42:00 PM
Nevermind. I found the files. Turns out they were very deep in the steam folder and there is a game settings aplication. But why put it there? Why not in the option menu in the game?
#3BeknessPosted 9/7/2013 6:46:06 PM
I've got the disc of this game, so no steam copy. Is it one of the ones when you launch it, you get the option between playing it or configuring it? There's 2 bullet points and you select one?

Binary Domain, Sonic & All stars racing transformed and Aquaria all have this when you launch them.
---
1 year. <3
#4chrisinthehouse(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 8:38:33 PM
Bekness posted...
I've got the disc of this game, so no steam copy. Is it one of the ones when you launch it, you get the option between playing it or configuring it? There's 2 bullet points and you select one?

Binary Domain, Sonic & All stars racing transformed and Aquaria all have this when you launch them.

Well I don't know about the disc version. But with Steam, the game settings application does not open automatically when you launch the game. You have to find it in the game files directory. Which I couldn't find because I didn't know that Steam stores the game files in a special folder and to get there, you have to open like 7 folders.