This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guild Wars 2 now has a gear treadmill. Releasing soon in China

#11Hi CPosted 9/8/2013 5:36:12 AM
GSS topic
TimePharoah reply.

Running far away from this topic.
---
You'll be my John G.
#12GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 5:40:53 AM
stalker_san posted...
So...whats so bad about "Gear Treadmills"?

Nothing, Its just the "endgame" everybody wanted is now here!
---
Proud Gamefaqs Shirt Owner
#13Orestes417Posted 9/8/2013 8:44:54 AM
Yeah. Someone doesn't have a clue what words mean. Wake me up when "Endgame" doesn't start at level 5 after you get your last weapon skill
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#14BowsaaPosted 9/8/2013 8:49:21 AM
Orestes417 posted...
Yeah. Someone doesn't have a clue what words mean. Wake me up when "Endgame" doesn't start at level 30 after you get your last slot skill

I still enjoy the game, though. I suppose that I'll do some looking into how it works, specifically, and go from there. Crafting some better gear doesn't bother me too much, since I can just keep using my Exotics without an issue for everything.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#15Orestes417Posted 9/8/2013 9:17:09 AM
They should've done a skill tree. or at least tied different skills to different weapons
---
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.
#16gamewizard11Posted 9/8/2013 9:36:06 AM
The gear treadmill started a few months after the game began when they released that "Lost Coast" expansion or whatever. Don't really know what it was called, but no gear treadmill is what sold me on the game, and the release of that expansion was a slap in the face so I quit a few days before it was released.
---
don't have a waifu. 2D is just too mainstream and 1D is not even visible.