This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fallout - New Vegas - Suggest some good mods for me.

#11BogePosted 9/8/2013 5:07:07 PM(edited)
Beware, I recently tried an ENB with New vegas, and there is a transparency bug with your guns. I found a fix for it, but I believe it's still there when you aim down the sites. I couldn't find any way to correct it completely.

The mod I'd love to see most would be a mod that corrects the crappy skating animation when you run forward and strafe at the same time.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#12NingishzidaPosted 9/8/2013 5:14:07 PM
Boge posted...
The mod I'd love to see most would be a mod that corrects the crappy skating animation when you run forward and strafe at the same time.

that's hardcoded GameBryo dementedness, i don't think stuff like that can be fixed with mods

Bethesda suck ass at anims, ever since Morrowind. it seems they can't hire decent animators of human(oid) bodies.

then again you have to have talent yourself to see talent in others, talent is invisible to the studio that has none.
#13DV8ingSourcesPosted 9/8/2013 5:15:12 PM
Underground Hideout. Best 'home' mod I've used with auto sorting, display walls and knick knacks that are added as you complete quests. Walking in there after a long break brings you back up to speed quickly.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#14PathlessBulletPosted 9/8/2013 5:18:57 PM
Project Nevada

WMX

Weapons Mod Menu

EVE

Centered 3rd Person Camera

Enhanced Blood Textures

Interior Lighting Overhaul
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#15BogePosted 9/8/2013 5:22:01 PM
Or how about a mod that made the bullets hit where you aim in third person? When targets get close, your shot is off. I think that's another engine issue which Bethesda messed up on. It's the little things like that which hurt my gaming experiences and makes me confused why most people don't notice them or count them against the game. But hey, it's Bethesda, so 9.999/10 right!? Best game ever!?
---
#16PathlessBulletPosted 9/8/2013 7:28:14 PM
Boge posted...
Or how about a mod that made the bullets hit where you aim in third person?

Wait.... why do you want to play the game in 3rd person?
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#17BogePosted 9/8/2013 8:15:36 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
Boge posted...
Or how about a mod that made the bullets hit where you aim in third person?

Wait.... why do you want to play the game in 3rd person?

I don't know. I think I've played too many MMORPGs in the past. Now when I play a game in first person, I feel like I can't see anything. Yes, I've adjusted the field of view. Yes, I've played a lot of first person games in the past. I still feel kind of dizzy though, like my eyes just won't focus on what's around me.
---
#18BogePosted 9/10/2013 12:01:17 PM
There are just too many issues with ENB. It looks good, but there are a million different versions and different user settings. I always end up liking the look of one, but it's on an out dated version of ENB, so it has shadow issues or that transparency bug. In games like Skyrim, there are always oddities in certain situations, like the sky on the horizon is bright blue during storms, or your characters skin glows under shadows.

It's a bitter sweet situation because a lot of the effects are great, but those oddities always make me wonder which setup I'd rather play with.
---
#19codyorrPosted 9/10/2013 12:50:30 PM
Brazil sounded good.
#20notSFFPosted 9/11/2013 6:24:24 AM
Monster Mod
Monster Wars
AWOP
WMX
NVEC
Ceaser's New Regime