This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many of you game on a console as well?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of you game on a console as well?
2 years ago#61
Over the last year.

I would say I game about 85% on the pc. 10% on my phone and ipod, 3% on the vita, 2% on the ps3.
2 years ago#62
I still play my ps3 from time to time when a good console game comes out. My ps3 will definitely get some usage with GTA v.
Divided by night...
2 years ago#63
pronouncemyname posted...
Slayn posted...
pfantzypantz posted...
Snuckie7 posted...
I have consoles but I don't really play them anymore.

i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
2 years ago#64
Playing The Last of Us at the moment, awesome game, and I will be playing GTA V in a week ;)
Love my PS3
WC i5 2500k @ 4.4 ghz, 2x GTX 670 DirectCU II, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, 16GB G.Skill 1600 DDR3, Zalman 1000W PSU, Cosmos 1000 Case, HP LP3065 @ 2560 x 1600 IPS
2 years ago#65
I used to play on the Xbox 360 then realized how much money I am splooging out just playing on consoles then later switch to a decent used PC and then finally got around building my own PC with help from my 2nd oldest brother.
Steam ID: Bomasa
2 years ago#66
Yeah! Vita, PS3, 3DS, Wii U a little bit.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere PSN: SlyHobbes
2 years ago#67
Regularly? No, occasionally I do though. Some games are just better/meant for consoles, like jrpg's.
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
2 years ago#68
MC RaZaR posted...
Not reguarly, but often. I prefer playing most games on console and usually only MMOs on PC.

Gotta go with this.
Forgive these sons of b****es Lord, for they know not who they speak to.
2 years ago#69
I alternate between PS2, PS3, GCN, Wii, PSP, and NDS alongside my gaming PC.
My YouTube Channel:
2 years ago#70
My 3ds gets a decent amount of play and that will continue with a strong next 4-5 months of releases. PC is my #1 though ever since I finally built a good rig.
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of you game on a console as well?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived