This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please go and try this game

#21Fade2black001Posted 9/8/2013 6:38:56 PM
Ningishzida posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Steamster posted...
Don't reply to TimePharaoh.

The guy is literally in every thread posting worthless s***. Just toss him on ignore and let him talk to no one. He deserves nothing better.

This. Everyone should listen to this guy.

don't listen to Steamster or Fade2black001, i never saw them post anything other than cheapshot insults directed at posters they falsely perceive as trolls.

Look who is talking. You are a very well known troll as well. No one listens to you either. You and TP should hookup. You will make great lovers. HA HA
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#22DerPancakePosted 9/8/2013 6:41:34 PM
Fade2black001 posted...

Look who is talking. You are a very well known troll as well. No one listens to you either. You and TP should hookup. You will make great lovers. HA HA

Post of the day.
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
#23lemonfedPosted 9/9/2013 11:54:28 AM
The trailer look good , might try it later.
---
lemonfed / my lord , it seem that ganon and his minions have seize the island of gamefaqs .
#24TimePharaohPosted 9/9/2013 12:11:31 PM(edited)
Fade2black001 posted...
Steamster posted...
Don't reply to TimePharaoh.

The guy is literally in every thread posting worthless s***. Just toss him on ignore and let him talk to no one. He deserves nothing better.

This. Everyone should listen to this guy.

Aren't you the guy that literally knows nothing lolz? Every single post you've ever made trying to "help" someone is always completely wrong information.

It's far worse than whatever you think I do, even if I'm not helpful at least I'm not giving blatantly wrong information because I have no idea what I'm talking about.

SythisTaru posted...
How many games have you made this month?

One of the worst posts I've seen in a while. What the **** does that have to do with anything? Something can't be bad because I didn't make it? You can't not want to play something because it's described as a generic bug filled beta? You heard it here folks, stop giving opinions on things or reviews if you didn't create the thing.

10/10 keep up the smart work.

Did TC make this game or something? Why are you so sensitive to the fact that I don't want to play (what YOU described as) a terrible experience? All I said was "No", and a bunch of tools got all upset lolz. I don't mind though, it's the curse of the intelligent to be burdened by the ignorance of fools, hence why it's the ignorant uninformed people in here who have a problem with me speaking the truth in topics...
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#25codyorrPosted 9/9/2013 1:36:43 PM
No chemical weapons? Don't care. I'd rather play Iron Storm. At least they weren't afraid of WMDs.
#26kill2thisPosted 9/9/2013 2:37:30 PM
Thanks TC hadn't heard of this game before, downloaded it played maybe an hour or so but so far I'm enjoying it.
#27hondaman42390Posted 9/9/2013 6:23:20 PM
DerPancake posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

Post of the day.

Seconded.
---
AMD FX-8320 @ 4.6 1.44v | EVGA GTX 760 SC | 8GB DDR3 1600 | 256GB Samsung 840 | Asus M5A99FX