This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Need For Speed World any good?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Need For Speed World any good?

User Info: Ferarri619

3 years ago#1
I'm itching for a driving MMO. I remember having tons of fun with the Test Drive Unlimited demo on 360. Apparently the TDU 2 servers are gonna be shut down soon because Atari is going under. I hear NFSW has a lot of cheaters but I guess I can get over that since I played online games in 2001 where that sorta thing was common everywhere.
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~

User Info: Boge

3 years ago#2

Since reviews seem to reflect my own feelings about games, no, it's not very good.
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.

User Info: lemonfed

3 years ago#3
It's would be a great games . 1) if the private race invitation would actually work without issues , 2)if more performance part where available to purchase instead of hoping to loot the good one In a random card at the end of a race 3)if there was races and sprints without any of those weird powerups like traffic magnet 4)If there would be more car's that could be brought without speed boost.
lemonfed / my lord , it seem that ganon and his minions have seize the island of gamefaqs .

User Info: Maximoom

3 years ago#4
It used to be good, when i could find races with some other people with free cars. I quited when every race has those OP speed boosts cars. There is no fun joining a race when you are 100% certain you cant win, because you didnt payed real cash for a obscene advantage.

Havent played it in quite some time. But taking in consideration it is a f2p EA game, i doubt it got any better. Anyway, its free to test.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Need For Speed World any good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived