This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Need For Speed World any good?

#1Ferarri619Posted 9/9/2013 11:51:05 AM
I'm itching for a driving MMO. I remember having tons of fun with the Test Drive Unlimited demo on 360. Apparently the TDU 2 servers are gonna be shut down soon because Atari is going under. I hear NFSW has a lot of cheaters but I guess I can get over that since I played online games in 2001 where that sorta thing was common everywhere.
---
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~
#2BogePosted 9/9/2013 11:58:36 AM
http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/957705-need-for-speed-world/index.html

Since reviews seem to reflect my own feelings about games, no, it's not very good.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#3lemonfedPosted 9/9/2013 1:56:34 PM
It's would be a great games . 1) if the private race invitation would actually work without issues , 2)if more performance part where available to purchase instead of hoping to loot the good one In a random card at the end of a race 3)if there was races and sprints without any of those weird powerups like traffic magnet 4)If there would be more car's that could be brought without speed boost.
---
lemonfed / my lord , it seem that ganon and his minions have seize the island of gamefaqs .
#4MaximoomPosted 9/9/2013 2:40:52 PM
It used to be good, when i could find races with some other people with free cars. I quited when every race has those OP speed boosts cars. There is no fun joining a race when you are 100% certain you cant win, because you didnt payed real cash for a obscene advantage.

Havent played it in quite some time. But taking in consideration it is a f2p EA game, i doubt it got any better. Anyway, its free to test.