This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This Sony event reminded me why I became a PC gamer.

#11SinfullyvannilaPosted 9/9/2013 2:05:39 PM
TastyKittyMMMM posted...
Sinfullyvannila posted...
Ch3wy posted...
99% of the titles are in English already because Japanese developers avoid PC like the plague.

That trend is changing.

Capcom and SE have been doing PC for several years now, Konami and FROM SOFTWARE are just getting into it. Heck, Trails in the Sky 1 and 2 are coming to PC in English(actually they originated on PC).

Japanese fear of PC is slowly changing, yes. But that's one more platform to be annoyed by the lack of those titles getting localized. :P

Perhaps, but the big reasons they don't see releases in the west(licensing fees and shipping) don't exist on PC. There is still the cost of localization though of course.
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch
#12TastyKittyMMMM(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 2:08:42 PM
All I ask is Monster Hunter 4 getting a high quality PC port. That can't be too hard. :(
#13Broccoli92Posted 9/9/2013 2:16:41 PM
I'm happy that Trails of Sky Second Chapter is finally getting localized. And yeah From Software already knows that there are people who wants their game on PC and bringing Dark Souls 2 on PC. Hopefully this will move other Japanese developers to develop a PC version of their games.

If Metal Gear Rising did well on PC i am sure there's a high chance MGS V coming to PC as well.
---
Intel i5 3470 3.20GHz | Sapphire HD 7850 2GB | 8GB RAM | Asrock Z77 PRO3 |WD 1TB| PSU 650w Enermax
#14KOTRwhoopsPosted 9/9/2013 2:41:54 PM
Considering I love a lot of JPN games being a PC gamer or not (which I am) is a problem.
---
PLAYING - Final Fantasy XIV (PC), Shadow of the Colossus (PS3), Metro LL (PC)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, FFXV, Watchdogs, X, KHIII, FFX/X-2 HD