This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hate waiting for GTA V !!!

#1QUIKPosted 9/10/2013 5:02:39 AM
This is a game i would gladly pay $100.00 just so I don't have to wait until next year to play...I don't understand why they cant at least announce a release date. I'm even buying it for the ps3 just so I can't imagine how much money Rockstar is going to make on this game...
#2Ch3wyPosted 9/10/2013 5:04:07 AM
After playing EFLC recently I don't care about the PC version anymore. Terrible port.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#3MonkeymagePosted 9/10/2013 5:04:18 AM
I totes can't wait to play it on console first, I'm just going to pretend I'm playing it on a 10 year old PC with vaseline smeared on the screen.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#4Knighted DragonPosted 9/10/2013 5:10:51 AM
I don't understand the ridiculous hype the game is getting, or maybe I'm just getting old and don't get hyped for games anymore. We have a topic or two a day about it even here, and the rest of the internet thinks it's going to be the best thing they've ever experienced. I loved the GTA series but 4 was pretty meh IMO, I'd probably buy 5 on sale for less than 15 dollars but haven't really seen anything worthy of all the hype
---
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
#5QUIK(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 5:14:42 AM
Monkeymage posted...
I totes can't wait to play it on console first, I'm just going to pretend I'm playing it on a 10 year old PC with vaseline smeared on the screen.

Lol!

Have you seen the difference of GTA I've on 360 and pc? Omg it's like a different game
I have mine with graphics all the way up... On Xbox 360 you can spot about 10-12 cars at a time on screen when I played on my pc, graphics turned all the way up I counted about 35-40
There was so much traffic at one point I actually had to wait for cars to move to get around..it was so life like.
#6the wafflerPosted 9/10/2013 5:46:26 AM
QUIK posted...
Monkeymage posted...

Lol!

Have you seen the difference of GTA I've on 360 and pc? Omg it's like a different game
I have mine with graphics all the way up... On Xbox 360 you can spot about 10-12 cars at a time on screen when I played on my pc, graphics turned all the way up I counted about 35-40
There was so much traffic at one point I actually had to wait for cars to move to get around..it was so life like.

Too bad that didn't make it a good game...
#7triple sPosted 9/10/2013 5:57:43 AM
the waffler posted...
QUIK posted...
Monkeymage posted...

Lol!

Too bad that didn't make it a good game...

Yeah, it was still a good game regardless of graphics:)
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#8KidInTheHallPosted 9/10/2013 6:04:08 AM
Knighted Dragon posted...
I don't understand the ridiculous hype the game is getting, or maybe I'm just getting old and don't get hyped for games anymore. We have a topic or two a day about it even here, and the rest of the internet thinks it's going to be the best thing they've ever experienced. I loved the GTA series but 4 was pretty meh IMO, I'd probably buy 5 on sale for less than 15 dollars but haven't really seen anything worthy of all the hype

Go take your Geritol old man and pipe down, the world is for the young.

I hope this next week here goes fast, I went ahead and ordered the 360 version but I'll gladly double dip for the PC version.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#9Ch3wyPosted 9/10/2013 6:05:15 AM
KidInTheHall posted...
Knighted Dragon posted...

Go take your Geritol old man and pipe down, the world is for the young.

I hope this next week here goes fast, I went ahead and ordered the 360 version but I'll gladly double dip for the PC version.

Dammit Kid, didn't your mom ever teach you not to double dip?
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#10snesmaster40Posted 9/10/2013 6:09:47 AM
It looks great and GTA online looks even more amazing. I can however cope with the wait as I have enough games from previous Steam sales to keep me occupied.
---
Are we not men?