This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign here if you're waiting for the PC release before you play GTA V

#51Ranma006Posted 9/10/2013 1:42:26 PM
I will play it on PS3 first then again on PC.
---
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K; Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB; MOBO: Asus P8P67 (Rev. 3.0); GPU: MSI GTX 670
#52KavenryPosted 9/10/2013 1:45:22 PM
Maximoom posted...
I am not that hyped for this game, I will wait till it get on sale on steam.

If it never comes, too bad for them. There is plenty of good quality sandboxes these days.

Mind mentioning a few? I'm in the market for such games.
---
"the sun does not have no prisoners"
#53Ch3wyPosted 9/10/2013 1:47:05 PM
Kavenry posted...
Maximoom posted...

If it never comes, too bad for them. There is plenty of good quality sandboxes these days.

Postal 2.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#54Devilish_luckPosted 9/10/2013 1:50:55 PM
xKANONx posted...
Devilish_luck posted...
xKANONx posted...
if you wait for a PC version while already owning a console you're an idiot, way to miss out on a great game for a version that may never come.

Why is it idiotic? Will it not be as good in a year? Its a waste of money to buy it multiple times. A PC version will be better with modding and no Gold payment to get online.

no, it wont. People will already be done with it and will have moved on, no one will be discussing the game anymore, this is why PC boards are always dead as will the multiplayer most likely, furthermore you're bound to have the story spoiled at some point and finally, who says it will be out in a year?

Why would it matter if other people are done with it and moved on? Who cares about other people discussing it? I am not worried about spoilers, I didn't play gta 4 till this year and no one told me the ending. If its not out in a year? Oh well? Wait another year I guess. Owning every game is not that big of a deal.
#55BogePosted 9/10/2013 2:07:36 PM(edited)
I thought about getting the PS3 version, but after watching an IGN video about the technical issues with it, I've changed my mind. I'm sure they're unable to go into details about how good or bad it is until the game is released, but I can tell they're really trying to praise it without knocking it too hard.

That made me decide to wait. I really don't feel like playing a game at 20fps right now.

Just watch this. Right around the 30 second mark or so you can tell they guy's first thought is not good. He basically says it's an open world game so you're going to have some issues. Then he tries to turn it around and praise the game thus to not turn players off from buying it.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/10/why-doesnt-gta-5s-story-star-a-woman

I can sense they're hesitation. They really know there are issues, but they're unable to really speak about it.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#56SnipeStarPosted 9/10/2013 2:49:57 PM
Shub posted...
Waiting for a PC release. If it never comes, oh well.

---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
#57MaxCHEATER64Posted 9/10/2013 3:31:51 PM
Madmicky933 posted...
I plan on waiting for it for PC.

---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
http://i.imgur.com/xUwa3va.png
#58MaximoomPosted 9/10/2013 4:38:07 PM
Kavenry posted...
Maximoom posted...

these are the firsts that comes to my mind.

Sleeping Dogs.
Watch Dogs (November)
Assassins Creed 3
Assassins Creed 4 (October)
TES Skyrim
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Far Cry 3
Saints Row 3
Saints Row 4
Just Cause 2
#59nintend0Fan46Posted 9/10/2013 5:26:41 PM
*signs*
---
FGoAT Abbreviated: OoT, LttP, MM, EB, TF2, DE:HR, SSBB, SMG2, CoH, KNiD, SMW2:YI, P2, MK:DD, PW:AA, SC:CT, BK, L4D2, MP5, KI:U, MPT, 007:EoN, SC2, PM:TTYD...
#60akuma634Posted 9/10/2013 5:29:19 PM
I preordered the PS3 version a while ago. There's not much point waiting when the publisher hasn't said anything in regards to there ever being a PC version. It is likely because every single GTA that wasn't made for a handheld did come to PC later on, I just don't see the point in waiting when this could end up like Red Dead Redemption. Plus Rockstar doesn't have a great track record with PC ports, Max Payne 3 turned out good despite being 30 gigs to download because they didn't compress the audio or video files. If it does come to PC then I'll eventually buy it but until then I'd rather play it when it's out.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634