This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign here if you're waiting for the PC release before you play GTA V

#61LoshadtPosted 9/10/2013 6:38:29 PM
Snuckie7 posted...
Why would the PC boards be dead if games simply release at a later date? PC gamers will be discussing the superior version of the game when it launches on PC.

Because he's following playground logic, where if you aren't in on the latest fad you're not one of the cool kids.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#62LoshadtPosted 9/10/2013 6:44:02 PM
Maximoom posted...
these are the firsts that comes to my mind.

Sleeping Dogs.
Watch Dogs (November)
Assassins Creed 3
Assassins Creed 4 (October)
TES Skyrim
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Far Cry 3
Saints Row 3
Saints Row 4
Just Cause 2

I highly recommend NOT playing the bolded entries unless you have literally run out of things to do, both Skyrim and Fallout 3 are not very good. If you want an open world RPG you can't go wrong with Morrowind though.

Also, I'm not sure why AC4 and Watch Dogs are on the list since they aren't even released yet.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#63ben_not_bennyPosted 9/10/2013 7:06:33 PM
Getting it for PS3.
---
ROG Maximus VI Impact | i7-4770K | GTX 780 [3GB] | 16GB DDR3 | 256GB OCZ-Vertex 4 | 3x3TB WD Greens | XFX 750W | CM Elite 120 Adv.
PSN: z35001vr
#64MaximoomPosted 9/10/2013 11:10:33 PM
Loshadt posted...
Maximoom posted...

Sleeping Dogs.
Watch Dogs (November)
Assassins Creed 3
TES Skyrim
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Far Cry 3
Saints Row 3
Saints Row 4
Just Cause 2

I highly recommend NOT playing the bolded entries unless you have literally run out of things to do, both Skyrim and Fallout 3 are not very good. If you want an open world RPG you can't go wrong with Morrowind though.

Also, I'm not sure why AC4 and Watch Dogs are on the list since they aren't even released yet.

Everyone can have a opinion, I like Skyrim. I didnt liked AC3, but some people do. Its worth mentioning in the list anyway. I could mention Oblivion too.

1-2 months to be released, and the gameplay trailers already showed that these games looks great and have everything to be good.
#65TimePharaohPosted 9/10/2013 11:32:33 PM
Shpoople posted...
No way, got it pre-ordered on the 360. If it makes it to PC I'll grab it for that too.

Feel bad for the "master race" losers that refuse to get a console and hinder themselves from playing many great games just so they can post that they don't on a message board.

Shpoople posted...
The losers I was referring to are those that call themselves master race, because the same ones are usually those that flat out refuse anything to do with consoles.

"How dare people have standards and not own things just because they can". Yes, I could live in a cardboard box....but why?
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#66TimePharaohPosted 9/10/2013 11:35:17 PM
Maximoom posted...
Loshadt posted...
Maximoom posted...

Sleeping Dogs.
Watch Dogs (November)
Assassins Creed 3
TES Skyrim
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Far Cry 3
Saints Row 3
Saints Row 4
Just Cause 2

Everyone can have a opinion, I like Skyrim. I didnt liked AC3, but some people do. Its worth mentioning in the list anyway. I could mention Oblivion too.

1-2 months to be released, and the gameplay trailers already showed that these games looks great and have everything to be good.

...those aren't even sandbox games. Open world=/=sandbox.

And SR2>rest of the series
Morrowind>rest of the series
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#67LostHisHardcorePosted 9/10/2013 11:48:32 PM
Goldninja posted...
By the time it comes out on PC, I won't even care. Then I'll wait for a sale.

Thread should have ended here, OP was obvious bait tbh
---
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate!"
"I'm you, I'm your shadow!"