The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Hitman Games?

#1DarkshowersPosted 9/10/2013 10:58:00 AM
True or False - the best Hitman games are the first two - Hitman: Codename 47 and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. In terms of stealth gameplay, the first two games were way better than the sequels that came after.

Of course back than, the first Hitman game was so buggy that you couldn't play much of it but the versions on Steam have fixed all those issues.
#2Captain_DrekPosted 9/10/2013 11:09:51 AM
Blood Money in terms of all-around gameplay and stability.
---
"There's always money in the banana stand."
3DS FC: 3738-0451-3244
#3Binba442Posted 9/10/2013 11:16:23 AM
Darkshowers posted...
True or False - the best Hitman games are the first two - Hitman: Codename 47 and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. In terms of stealth gameplay, the first two games were way better than the sequels that came after.

Of course back than, the first Hitman game was so buggy that you couldn't play much of it but the versions on Steam have fixed all those issues.

Lies. One was good in play, but the UI and stuff made it hard to do when you've been playing 2+

2 Had some cool levels, but the AI was way to sensitive, all the guards were on caffeine, and suspicious of EVERYONE. Contracts was a step back, Blood money was great, Absolution was different.

6 should be Blood Money 2.
(I also wouldn't mind 2 remade, it had a good story too, I'd play it on 3DS/PSVITA Or ReHD'D)
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#4Darkshowers(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 11:16:51 AM
captindrek09 posted...
Blood Money in terms of all-around gameplay and stability.

Oh yea? Did you ever play the first two Hitman games in order to say this??
#5Darkshowers(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 11:32:48 AM
Binba442 posted...
Darkshowers posted...

Lies. One was good in play, but the UI and stuff made it hard to do when you've been playing 2+

2 Had some cool levels, but the AI was way to sensitive, all the guards were on caffeine, and suspicious of EVERYONE. Contracts was a step back, Blood money was great, Absolution was different.

6 should be Blood Money 2.
(I also wouldn't mind 2 remade, it had a good story too, I'd play it on 3DS/PSVITA Or ReHD'D)

Do you even know what you are talking about with the first game? The game is buggy and I doubt you ever touched it to find out. If you don't believe me, look at this topic. Not everyone experiences the same bugs but enough do for it to really affect gameplay.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-1254235.html

Looks like the Steam version of the first game still has bugs and problems. Perhaps the 2nd game is much better but challenging within reason. Of course, the popular choice nowadays is going to be Blood Money.
#6aak57Posted 9/10/2013 11:39:23 AM
oh look, a "hey guys what's your opinion" "well I think--" "YOU'RE WRONG" thread.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
#7blade6321Posted 9/10/2013 11:46:45 AM
aak57 posted...
oh look, a "hey guys what's your opinion" "well I think--" "YOU'RE WRONG" thread.

---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#8El_KazPosted 9/10/2013 11:53:16 AM(edited)
Darkshowers posted...

Good god, no.
Codename 47 was really innovative; cool concept and all, but man is it rough around in the edges...
Contracts and especially Blood Money added so much more to the series without really removing anything of value.
---
Wait... what?
#9Darkshowers(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 11:58:31 AM
aak57 posted...

An informed opinion is much better than an uninformed opinion. For example, saying Civilization 5 is the best Civilization game ever means little if I only started played 5 without experience from the previous games.
#10Captain_DrekPosted 9/10/2013 12:03:45 PM
Just because we never said whether or not we play the earlier games doesn't automatically mean we didn't.

People have different opinions. Deal with it.
---
"There's always money in the banana stand."
3DS FC: 3738-0451-3244