This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ok, i have to admit (Ubisoft)

#11ShpooplePosted 9/10/2013 1:09:58 PM
steveboblarry posted...
Shpoople posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Shpoople posted...
Congratulations on growing up. Play games because you like them, and don't play games you find boring or bad. Who publishes the games should be irrelevant, blind hatred for EA/Ubisoft/Activision makes a person sound like an idiot.

If you don't like a companies business's practices then just don't buy the products. There's nothing wrong with that.

What business practices do you not like? What atrocities are EA committing? What horrifyingly unethical things do Ubisoft do? Gamers hate on the big publishers because they are immature. Boycotting EA because they own Bioware and Bioware now makes AAA games that sell millions instead of niche games is ridiculous. People hate Activision for releasing CoD's every year, even though millions of people buy them and play them every day.

I'll play the new Assassin's Creed because it looks fun. I pity those that refuse to play just because they think that a big company throwing millions at enormous studios to release games annually is bad business practice.

Dude did I say EA committed *Attrocities*, did I say I hate EA uh no. I don't wanna support certain business practices like every publisher making their own DRM service . If you wanna support go and support them its fine freedom of choice I don't lose sleep over it.

I'm highlighting how stupid and entitled most gamers are. DRM can be inconvenient, but to boycott an entire publisher because of it is futile and childish. "They put a childproof lid on these painkillers so now I will never have medicine again"
#12steveboblarryPosted 9/10/2013 1:13:53 PM
Shpoople posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Shpoople posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Shpoople posted...
Congratulations on growing up. Play games because you like them, and don't play games you find boring or bad. Who publishes the games should be irrelevant, blind hatred for EA/Ubisoft/Activision makes a person sound like an idiot.

If you don't like a companies business's practices then just don't buy the products. There's nothing wrong with that.

What business practices do you not like? What atrocities are EA committing? What horrifyingly unethical things do Ubisoft do? Gamers hate on the big publishers because they are immature. Boycotting EA because they own Bioware and Bioware now makes AAA games that sell millions instead of niche games is ridiculous. People hate Activision for releasing CoD's every year, even though millions of people buy them and play them every day.

I'll play the new Assassin's Creed because it looks fun. I pity those that refuse to play just because they think that a big company throwing millions at enormous studios to release games annually is bad business practice.

Dude did I say EA committed *Attrocities*, did I say I hate EA uh no. I don't wanna support certain business practices like every publisher making their own DRM service . If you wanna support go and support them its fine freedom of choice I don't lose sleep over it.

I'm highlighting how stupid and entitled most gamers are. DRM can be inconvenient, but to boycott an entire publisher because of it is futile and childish. "They put a childproof lid on these painkillers so now I will never have medicine again"

I dont feel entitled I just dont' wanna support it. Iam prob gonna get a ps4 somewhere down the line since like collecting consoles. so I could just buy it on console used. Is really not that big of a deal
---
Chief Keef makes music for people who spin around in circles to get dizzy
#13Tyranius2Posted 9/10/2013 1:21:32 PM
Shpoople posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Shpoople posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Shpoople posted...

I think the opposite. I think your attitude is childish, like those 8 year old kids who can't control themselves when they see the new toy at the mall.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tyranius&show=0&order=4
Recently retired from Anime =[
#14ForeverZero2Posted 9/10/2013 1:35:45 PM
steveboblarry posted...
Shpoople posted...

yeah it's not like you have to buy the game to play it
#15steveboblarryPosted 9/10/2013 1:37:17 PM
ForeverZero2 posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Shpoople posted...

My good sir oh what do you speak of.
---
#16SinisterSlayPosted 9/10/2013 1:39:52 PM
steveboblarry posted...
ForeverZero2 posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Shpoople posted...

My good sir oh what do you speak of.

Oh he's just referring to Ubisofts made up piracy numbers.

Apparently Ubisoft assumes everyone is a pirate and therefore they should punish any paying customers by treating them like pirates.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#17steveboblarryPosted 9/10/2013 1:41:28 PM
I thought they tried to back track on that statement they made, and are now trying to be nice to the PC crowd
---
#18codyorrPosted 9/10/2013 1:47:02 PM
Ok, I have to admit this entire thread was boring and now I feel less smartererest.