This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Speakers no long work just a buzzing sound.

#1IncomingF5Posted 9/10/2013 1:59:15 PM
What do you think could have caused this. All I hear is a loud buzzing adjusting the volume does nothing.
#2RavenoussdPosted 9/10/2013 2:02:26 PM
i'm not too sure this can happen

but maybe, somehow, something changed the audio out port to the mic port?
---
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
#3SinisterSlayPosted 9/10/2013 2:02:47 PM
Happened to me on my laptop.

Was bad motherboard.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#4IncomingF5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 2:32:05 PM
Hey guys. I just recently moved my router and modem away from my computer. The sounds works but there is still a buzzing sound.
#5fataliPosted 9/10/2013 2:56:11 PM
Have you tried to plug some headphones instead of the speakers? that's a quick way to determine if the problem is the soundcard or the speakers.
---
Mystery is the source of all true science.
#6wizardmonPosted 9/10/2013 3:04:07 PM
IncomingF5 posted...
Hey guys. I just recently moved my router and modem away from my computer. The sounds works but there is still a buzzing sound.

Leaky cables getting signal interference, if possible you can replace the cabled (or just buy some shielding for them)

Hopefully the speakers you are using are using a easy to detach 3.5mm jack(detachable from the speaker) or something similar to that.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)