This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

That BLESS mmo looks to be interesting. Just so little info out on it.

#1TheBlueDeathPosted 9/10/2013 2:24:44 PM
I want to know more and see more.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2SinisterSlayPosted 9/10/2013 2:25:32 PM
Uh troll post?

For making me question it, I give 3/10
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#3TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 2:27:13 PM
SinisterSlay posted...
Uh troll post?

Not a troll post. Do you even know what I'm talking about?
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#4SinisterSlayPosted 9/10/2013 2:29:14 PM(edited)
TheBlueDeath posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Uh troll post?

No, you didn't post a link or any reference to what you were talking about.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#5TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 2:32:55 PM
SinisterSlay posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Uh troll post?

Because there's very little info outside of a beta video and the main website. Also, google exists.

http://www.onrpg.com/games/bless-online/

You clearly do not know what trolling is, so don't go into topics accusing people of it to derail because that IS trolling.

"derp, don't know what that is, must be trolling"
---
#6SinisterSlayPosted 9/10/2013 2:37:08 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Uh troll post?

Because there's very little info outside of a beta video and the main website. Also, google exists.

http://www.onrpg.com/games/bless-online/

You clearly do not know what trolling is, so don't go into topics accusing people of it to derail because that IS trolling.

"derp, don't know what that is, must be trolling"

Oh the PC board, when in doubt, assume trolling.
---
#7TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 2:43:03 PM
Yeah, that's what you did, thanks for restating it.

Except a google search would have eliminated any doubt, you know, like any intelligent board user would have done.

Thanks for the major derail though.
---
#8SinisterSlayPosted 9/10/2013 2:53:00 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...

Except a google search would have eliminated any doubt, you know, like any intelligent board user would have done.

I've learned never to google search random stuff found on message forums.
It often leads to bad results.

Better to just derail topics :D
---
#9KillerTrufflePosted 9/10/2013 2:59:14 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...

See, the error here is that you expect people to Google something they have no interest in for themselves. You're much more likely to get other people interested if you give them links - if you come in and say "there's this thing with practically no information on it!" and don't provide anything further, the most appropriate reaction is "cool story bro." If you provide links, people might at least click on them and look into it. No one's gonna google something just because you said there was hardly any information on it tho.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#10TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 3:00:04 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

See, the error here is that you expect people to Google something they have no interest in for themselves. You're much more likely to get other people interested if you give them links - if you come in and say "there's this thing with practically no information on it!" and don't provide anything further, the most appropriate reaction is "cool story bro." If you provide links, people might at least click on them and look into it. No one's gonna google something just because you said there was hardly any information on it tho.

I'm looking for people that know something that I do not, not to share information.

No error here.
---