This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are the people who say "PC Master Race" being serious?

#121sonicteam2k1Posted 9/11/2013 9:59:43 AM
Tyranius2 posted...
Why wouldn't they be serious about it? I know I am.

---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#122KillerTrufflePosted 9/11/2013 10:00:04 AM
Mangorush-V posted...
claytonbuckley posted...
Consoles are inferior in every way.

Are the people who play on consoles thus also inferior? Jury is still out on that one.

Aww, someone is jealous and insecure. It's okay, maybe one day PC gaming will become big and mainstream far in the future but until then, just enjoy your dying platform that the majority don't even care about and go on thinking how great you really are because we really care, no really..we really do!

I sincerely hope not. "Mainstream" is just another way to say "casually appealing to the lowest common denominator." I play console games, but I totally don't want PC games to lose their uniqueness and higher intelligence factor.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#123claytonbuckleyPosted 9/11/2013 5:55:10 PM
Mangorush-V posted...

Aww, someone is jealous and insecure.

Jealous and insecure of what? I'm part of the 'master race'
Mangorush-V posted...
It's okay, maybe one day PC gaming will become big and mainstream far in the future

Why the hell would we want to be 'mainstream' The peasants have their place, we have ours.
Mangorush-V posted...
just enjoy your dying platform that the majority don't even care about and go on thinking how great you really are because we really care, no really..we really do!

You are on a PC section of a forums, with other people on a PC part of a foums, but no one cares? Yeah i agree, f*** logic.

please think before you try troll
---
Steam ID - Som!
Origin - Somonah
#124Giblet_EnjoyerPosted 9/11/2013 7:41:23 PM
TehPwnzerer posted...
Javelin posted...
TehPwnzerer posted...
I don't see console gamers mocking and picking on PC gamers over their choice the same way I do the other way around.

Only because they can't. Console peasants mock and pick on each other for choosing Sony or Nintendo all the time.

But you can't expect someone with a Honda Civic to go around pointing and laughing at Ferraris.

Except that the value of cars and gaming machines shifts in completely opposite directions. Your chances of getting laid appreciates when you have a really nice car. Your chances of getting laid depreciates when you have a really nice gaming rig.

HAHA, the peasant finally drops the act. My suspicions that you're a flaming console fannie are confirmed.

Mangorush-V posted...
claytonbuckley posted...
Consoles are inferior in every way.

Are the people who play on consoles thus also inferior? Jury is still out on that one.

Aww, someone is jealous and insecure. It's okay, maybe one day PC gaming will become big and mainstream far in the future but until then, just enjoy your dying platform that the majority don't even care about and go on thinking how great you really are because we really care, no really..we really do!

Couldn't even use your main, you cowardly peasant? Pshaw. Also, don't use words like "mainstream" if you're trying to make us jealous; know your audience. Mainstream=s***, usually.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/katanaman444
Pccouchcoop.com http://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html
#125PolskihammerPosted 9/11/2013 8:02:21 PM
It's a shame the PC master race won't be enjoying GTA V on the 17th.
---
= |
#126DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/11/2013 8:05:37 PM
Polskihammer posted...

Got too many games to play to even care.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#127NingishzidaPosted 9/11/2013 8:09:13 PM
Polskihammer posted...

as a grown man, I'm gonna miss an iteration of a franchise targeted at the 16 year old slacker demographic like a hole in the head.
#128Tucker_BAPosted 9/11/2013 10:50:02 PM
It's an easy way to get people butthurt on the internet, so I say it online.

IRL, I do not.
---
Houston Texans: 1-0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjD6wo9BIyM
#129Pawkie07Posted 9/12/2013 2:20:45 AM
Console Master Race!
DIRTY pc peasants!
#130EscaSyraPosted 9/12/2013 2:37:49 AM
I think anyone that argues either way are pathetic.

That's coming from a PC gamer, PS3, and soon to be PS4 owner.
---
LoL IGN: CakeEsco
PSN: CougheeCake