This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BSOD when closing Chrome?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. BSOD when closing Chrome?
3 years ago#1
I seem to keep getting Blue Screen of Death, when I close down my Chrome browser.

It doesn't happen every single time, but it happens often enough to be incredibly annoying. It also doesn't happen to other times, only when I close Chrome.

Has anyone hear of, or experienced, something similar and may be able to point me in the direction of a solution?
i5 3570k | Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H |8GB XMS3 1600 | Sapphire HD 6870 | 2TB Seagate | NZXT Phantom White
GT: Dave Valkass - Steam: Dvalkass
3 years ago#2
Bump.
i5 3570k | Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H |8GB XMS3 1600 | Sapphire HD 6870 | 2TB Seagate | NZXT Phantom White
3 years ago#3
Time to get rid of the crap and stick with Firefox.
i5-760 @3.80GHz | 12GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 | MSI GTX 660Ti | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7
3 years ago#4
TravisCombs posted...

Woah bro, we're trying to solve his BSOD problem, not set his CPU on fire from workload
CATS. That's about it honestly...
3 years ago#5
TravisCombs posted...

What incredibly constructive advice...
3 years ago#6
davevalkass posted...
I seem to keep getting Blue Screen of Death, when I close down my Chrome browser.

It doesn't happen every single time, but it happens often enough to be incredibly annoying. It also doesn't happen to other times, only when I close Chrome.

Has anyone hear of, or experienced, something similar and may be able to point me in the direction of a solution?

Your computer probably hates you.

In all seriousness I used to get bluscreens when playing something using flash in chrome -.- It fixed itself when i updated my drivers.
(English is not my first language, Swedish is. So respect typos)
3 years ago#7
It'd fix your problem, will it not?
i5-760 @3.80GHz | 12GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 | MSI GTX 660Ti | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7
3 years ago#8
TravisCombs posted...

Not what he wants. I'd rather face blue screens too than use Firefox.. its god-aweful
CATS. That's about it honestly...
3 years ago#9
Have you tried deleting and re-installing? Perhaps it has become corrupt somehow.
3 years ago#10
Kosba_2142 posted...
TravisCombs posted...

Not what he wants. I'd rather face blue screens too than use Firefox.. its god-aweful

This makes no sense because Firefox and Chrome are practically the same.
/|\ http://i.imgur.com/hK9c1lo.jpg?1
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. BSOD when closing Chrome?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived