This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vin Diesel confirms, consoles are for casual players.

#11SinisterSlayPosted 9/11/2013 7:12:18 AM
GoIrish80 posted...
pothocket posted...
I found the daily reassurance topic! Seriously though, what is it with PC gamers and needing constant validation for being a PC gamer?

As long as there are console gamers stupid enough to believe that a console is a better gaming device than a PC, there are going to be PC Gamers there to put them in their place. Deal with it.

And that Vin Diesel did it just makes it better.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#12Mangorush-VPosted 9/11/2013 7:12:52 AM
GoIrish80 posted...
pothocket posted...
I found the daily reassurance topic! Seriously though, what is it with PC gamers and needing constant validation for being a PC gamer?

As long as there are console gamers stupid enough to believe that a console is a better gaming device than a PC, there are going to be PC Gamers there to put them in their place. Deal with it.

As long as there are PC gamers stupid enough to believe that a PC is a better gaming device than a console, there are going to be console Gamers there to put them in their place. Deal with it.

Fix'd that for ya.
---
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
#13Mangorush-VPosted 9/11/2013 7:14:02 AM
pothocket posted...

Because they're very insecure is why. They believe anything an actor say that speaks positive about PC gaming or negative towards console gaming, it must be really true. Hence why they created a topic thinking Vin Diesel is the only actor we should really care about and believe in everything he says.
---
#14pothocketPosted 9/11/2013 7:16:45 AM
GoIrish80 posted...
pothocket posted...

That doesn't answer my question.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#15GoIrish80Posted 9/11/2013 7:18:44 AM
Mangorush-V posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
pothocket posted...

As long as there are PC gamers stupid enough to believe that a PC is a better gaming device than a console, there are going to be console Gamers there to put them in their place. Deal with it.

Fix'd that for ya.

lol, case in point. You think whatever you want, I have no interest in arguing over the internet with strangers.

There is nothing a console can do that a PC can't do. There are many things a PC can do that a console can't.

PC's are Ferrari's for people who are serious with the hobby and have the extra money to afford a better experience.

Consoles are Toyota Corolla's. Mass produced, affordable for the overwhelming majority, low maintenance, just gets the job done.

There's nothing wrong with either of them but to argue that the Corolla is a "better" car than the Ferrari is just asinine.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#16GoIrish80Posted 9/11/2013 7:20:59 AM
pothocket posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
pothocket posted...

It absolutely does answer your question, you just choose not to think about it.

If console gamers weren't so quick to say that their boxes are "better" than PC's, you wouldn't have so many PC Gamers get defensive about it in the way that they do. We all KNOW that a PC is a better device than a console, yet we have to hear uneducated people give opinions contrary to that. Thus we feel the need to call them "peasants," or whatever the hell else.

Maybe you could answer me what's with console gamers and needing to validate that their console is as good or better than a PC? Because those things are NEVER stated, right? Give me a ****ing break.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#17dekouPosted 9/11/2013 7:21:39 AM
I don't care about the topic, but I really want a new Riddick game. Butcher Bay was fantastic.
#18Mangorush-VPosted 9/11/2013 7:23:48 AM
GoIrish80 posted...
Mangorush-V posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
pothocket posted...

Fix'd that for ya.

lol, case in point. You think whatever you want, I have no interest in arguing over the internet with strangers.

There is nothing a console can do that a PC can't do. There are many things a PC can do that a console can't.

PC's are Ferrari's for people who are serious with the hobby and have the extra money to afford a better experience.

Consoles are Toyota Corolla's. Mass produced, affordable for the overwhelming majority, low maintenance, just gets the job done.

There's nothing wrong with either of them but to argue that the Corolla is a "better" car than the Ferrari is just asinine.

Lol, what a piss poor comparison. Mind giving me these examples? I'm sure I know what you're going to say that will be easy to counter but still like to hear it from you anyways.
---
#19pothocketPosted 9/11/2013 7:27:13 AM
GoIrish80 posted...
pothocket posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
pothocket posted...

It absolutely does answer your question, you just choose not to think about it.

If console gamers weren't so quick to say that their boxes are "better" than PC's, you wouldn't have so many PC Gamers get defensive about it in the way that they do. We all KNOW that a PC is a better device than a console, yet we have to hear uneducated people give opinions contrary to that. Thus we feel the need to call them "peasants," or whatever the hell else.

Maybe you could answer me what's with console gamers and needing to validate that their console is as good or better than a PC? Because those things are NEVER stated, right? Give me a ****ing break.

---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#20Ch3wyPosted 9/11/2013 7:30:01 AM
Damn, I didn't think console vs PC was that debatable before.

This just settles it. Vin Diesel's word is law.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.