This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vin Diesel confirms, consoles are for casual players.

#31_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 9/11/2013 8:45:52 AM
He is one of those people where if you see him in a movie, you are convinced he has that alpha male persona in real life too, and he is probably an ass. Then you see the interview and learn that he is actually nothing like that. Suprisingly, in the way he talks and his overall body language, he is not even all that masculine.

I think he has a funny interview on Jonathan Ross about WoW as well. You can tell he is a genuine player..
---
I5 760 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#32AnatomyHorrorPosted 9/11/2013 8:49:50 AM
Pretty cool. Seems like a good dude.
#33pothocketPosted 9/11/2013 8:50:20 AM
I'm just glad I consider myself a hobby gamer rather than limit myself to just PC. I get to play the best board/card/video games and avoid ugly hater logic that doesn't accomplish anything. You guys have fun with your holy war crusade against console players because apparently you can't be the bigger person and let their ignorant comments slide.

LOL, I get it now. Console gamers have to 'deal with it' because PC gamers can't. It makes sense now.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#34SinisterSlayPosted 9/11/2013 8:52:26 AM
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
He is one of those people where if you see him in a movie, you are convinced he has that alpha male persona in real life too, and he is probably an ass. Then you see the interview and learn that he is actually nothing like that. Suprisingly, in the way he talks and his overall body language, he is not even all that masculine.

I think he has a funny interview on Jonathan Ross about WoW as well. You can tell he is a genuine player..

Got link to that interview?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#35Ch3wyPosted 9/11/2013 8:54:09 AM
pothocket posted...
I'm just glad I consider myself a hobby gamer rather than limit myself to just PC. I get to play the best board/card/video games and avoid ugly hater logic that doesn't accomplish anything. You guys have fun with your holy war crusade against console players because apparently you can't be the bigger person and let their ignorant comments slide.

LOL, I get it now. Console gamers have to 'deal with it' because PC gamers can't. It makes sense now.

But you're not being the bigger person and letting ignorant comments slide...
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#36pothocketPosted 9/11/2013 8:56:36 AM
Ch3wy posted...
pothocket posted...

Can't you just let that slide?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#37AnatomyHorrorPosted 9/11/2013 8:56:39 AM
pothocket posted...

You're the only one makin a big deal about it. Everyone else is chill and probably finds this video amusing. Meanwhile you take it to the 9th level and decide to throw a fit. Stop being so insecure.
#38Mangorush-VPosted 9/11/2013 8:58:47 AM
Hey, pothocket. Let them have their moment, they haven't felt this good in many years after getting screwed by their favorite developers who have abandon PC gaming in favor of console that actually makes them more money than PC. They're just a small niche group that the majority don't care or pay any attention to so let them jump and giggle like little girls because of what that one actor said.
---
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
#39Kosba_2142Posted 9/11/2013 8:59:36 AM
pothocket posted...
Ch3wy posted...
pothocket posted...

Can't you just let that slide?

http://goo.gl/KTt18Q

Mebe
---
CATS. That's about it honestly...
#40lionheart5656Posted 9/11/2013 9:00:11 AM
That is ****in hilarious. Now everyone knows that console peasants are all casuals.

Silly console peasants. Get on Vin Diesel's level and upgrade to PC.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.