This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vin Diesel confirms, consoles are for casual players.

#41Mangorush-VPosted 9/11/2013 8:02:54 AM
lionheart5656 posted...
That is ****in hilarious. Now everyone knows that console peasants are all casuals.

Silly console peasants. Get on Vin Diesel's level and upgrade to PC.

Even Vin Disel gets all the little kids squirming like little girls on the PC board.
---
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
#42Loshadt(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 8:04:02 AM
This isn't a reassurance topic, it was supposed to be a not-so-stealthy Vin Diesel is f***ing awesome topic.

I'm not the one who called console players casuals, Vin Diesel did. So it must be true.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#43TeraPatrick2008Posted 9/11/2013 8:05:05 AM
Vin Diesel is casual
#44blacksubaruPosted 9/11/2013 8:22:25 AM
You're most welcome us casuals saved the gaming business.
---
[ Pancakes are love. ]
#45XxIamKiraXxPosted 9/11/2013 8:23:08 AM(edited)
For a guy that makes subpar movies, I don't think I'll be taking his opinion for s#$^. Keep your crap exclusives, they're coming to console for real players anyway.
#46SpacedDuckPosted 9/11/2013 8:22:34 AM
I'd have to disagree.

Call of Duty, Halo and Battlefield are all highly played and competitive games.

PC games such as League of Legends, World of Warcraft and Starcraft may be more prominent in MLG and other pro gaming circuits, however I'm a hardcore gamer and play both consoles and PC.

Honestly it comes down to whats out and worth playing.

The last 6 months I've hardly touch my consoles outside of The Last of Us.

Next week GTA V comes out and I'll be gone from my PC for weeks if not months.

Then Windwaker HD comes out, COD....but then Battlefield 4 will be out and I'll be back on my PC again.

A true gamer is a gamer who plays everything, not one who makes fun of people for owning a system they don't have.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#47StravaccaPosted 9/11/2013 8:24:32 AM
Wow cool
---
Unreal - UBerserker
#48Groudon199Posted 9/11/2013 8:25:39 AM
GoIrish80 posted...
pothocket posted...
I found the daily reassurance topic! Seriously though, what is it with PC gamers and needing constant validation for being a PC gamer?

As long as there are console gamers stupid enough to believe that a console is a better gaming device than a PC, there are going to be PC Gamers there to put them in their place. Deal with it.

What about console gamers that believe a console is better than their PC, and that getting a new computer just for a handful of games isn't worth it to them?

Also, why do some PC gamers have that type of attitude? Is another person's enjoyment of games how they want to enjoy them somehow an insult to a PC gamer?
#49lionheart5656Posted 9/11/2013 8:25:57 AM
SpacedDuck posted...
I'd have to disagree.

Call of Duty, Halo and Battlefield are all highly played and competitive games.

PC games such as League of Legends, World of Warcraft and Starcraft may be more prominent in MLG and other pro gaming circuits, however I'm a hardcore gamer and play both consoles and PC.

Honestly it comes down to whats out and worth playing.

The last 6 months I've hardly touch my consoles outside of The Last of Us.

Next week GTA V comes out and I'll be gone from my PC for weeks if not months.

Then Windwaker HD comes out, COD....but then Battlefield 4 will be out and I'll be back on my PC again.

A true gamer is a gamer who plays everything, not one who makes fun of people for owning a system they don't have.

By your definition, a true gamer is someone who lets anyone do anything to them as long as they promise a little fun.

Enjoy being a true sucker.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#50Loshadt(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 8:26:29 AM
blacksubaru posted...
You're most welcome us casuals saved the gaming business.

Well, actually casuals are killing the industry. over-inflated budgets and an increasingly diverse market are stifling new and creative ideas in favor of sterile and proven ideas.

Putting more money into the industry has done the opposite of make it better.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.