This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Draven winning the character battle = PC superiority

#11BarneyBoscoPosted 9/15/2013 8:25:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12CardigansFanPosted 9/15/2013 8:27:22 PM
Who the hell is Draven?

*googles*

Oh. Okay.

*walks out of topic*
---
3570k | GTX670 FTW | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD
Nexus 4 16GB White * Sharp Actius MM20 * Samsung NX1000 * AKA Magus77
#13BrokenChaos666Posted 9/15/2013 8:30:55 PM
After I heard about the Reddit stuff going on, I've pretty much stopped with this character battle. It is no longer about the most popular or liked characters, it's about getting as many people as possible to take down classic characters. *shrug* If that's how it's going to be from now on, I hope these battles are done with. There's no point to them anymore.
---
AC:NL Info: Robyn - Twinleaf
FC: 0748-1461-3958 - DC: 4200-2146-5650
#14TheSchrefPosted 9/15/2013 8:35:01 PM
BrokenChaos666 posted...
After I heard about the Reddit stuff going on, I've pretty much stopped with this character battle. It is no longer about the most popular or liked characters, it's about getting as many people as possible to take down classic characters. *shrug* If that's how it's going to be from now on, I hope these battles are done with. There's no point to them anymore.

While I wish that it was between GFAQers only, it's in the rules that outsiders are allowed to vote and I'm fairly certain this isn't the first time that people got outside help to get something to win.
#15SmakitPosted 9/15/2013 8:37:53 PM
Anymore? There hasn't been for a long time. It is always the same group of characters where the entire last half could be cut off and just have battles for non-popular characters. The only time it was upset was when a joke character or something was thrown in and people picked it just for that purpose, not because it was the best or more beloved.

Same thing here. They are stuffing for Draven because it is funny and different than the usual. Does it actually prove anything? No. And next time it won't either.

Maybe they will throw in the toilet from Saints Row 3 Virtual World, or some other sort of nonsense that will get some votes. Or the masses will think it funny to pick another random character. Or maybe it will go back to the good ol standard suite of people who are always in the top running.

None of it matters. Click one (or don't) and move on. These are as pointless as the other daily polls they do except it just stretches the crap out for much longer.
---
~ Smakit ~
#16Arya1Posted 9/15/2013 8:39:37 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Why this post is moderated?
As far as I remember he/she only wrote that if Draven win this time is better than certain character winning.