This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Consolar gamers don't want GTAV to release on PC. Petition launched.

#61Arya1Posted 9/11/2013 9:44:21 PM
Mangorush-V posted...
I better sign that petition then, this is one game that doesn't need to be on PC, want to play it? Buy a console.

For someone who claimed as a PC gamer, you seems hate PC gaming so much.
Not sure if just troll or else.

By the way, that petition remind me when some Sony Fanatics launched petition because FF XIII also released for 360.
#62BDSMPosted 9/11/2013 9:57:09 PM
Kind of like kids putting a "no adults" sign on their cardboard box fort.

While the adults sit in the den sipping on premium Irish Whisky and enjoying a good cigar.
---
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
#63NingishzidaPosted 9/11/2013 9:59:07 PM
Flaktrooper123 posted...
Peasants may be peasants, but I don't expect any of them to become such losers.

a peasant is a loser by definition.

traditionally, a peasant tilled fields for lords who sat back and laughed at them, they didn't even own the land they lived and slaved away on.

that is a loser, brah.
#64claytonbuckleyPosted 9/12/2013 1:31:56 AM
What's the protocol when the peasants revolt like this?
---
Steam ID - Som!
Origin - Somonah
#65jonnyram4000Posted 9/12/2013 2:59:27 AM
Why should gta 5 come to console cause it's going get pirated too its really not hard to mod your 360 or ps3 or you can pay someone to do it.So Rockstar making console version can easily get pirated and most likely will be before release and after etc....
---
3820 5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | 3way FTW670 4gb |Sammy 830 256gb SSD I sammy 1tb l Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula l ASUS PB278Ql PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000
#66TheWayOfTheGunPosted 9/12/2013 3:14:42 AM(edited)
I can't wait to play this next week. To anyone in here upset by the trolls because they don't own a console to play GTA 5 on....

Neener-neener-neener!!!

*Still hoping for a PC release
#67temgunPosted 9/12/2013 3:44:21 AM
Console games get rented and bought used a lot. Rockstar doesn't get money either way. PC only has piracy. I don't see how these things are so different in terms of publisher getting money.
#68Mangorush-VPosted 9/12/2013 3:47:25 AM
Ningishzida posted...
Flaktrooper123 posted...

traditionally, a peasant tilled fields for lords who sat back and laughed at them, they didn't even own the land they lived and slaved away on.

that is a loser, brah.

Lol, fun fact: PC gamers are social outcast who doesn't even know how to talk to girls or ask one out to be their girlfriend that lives with their parents. To me PC gamers are a definition of a loser more than anything.
---
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
#69Mangorush-VPosted 9/12/2013 3:49:13 AM
Arya1 posted...
Mangorush-V posted...
I better sign that petition then, this is one game that doesn't need to be on PC, want to play it? Buy a console.

For someone who claimed as a PC gamer, you seems hate PC gaming so much.
Not sure if just troll or else.

By the way, that petition remind me when some Sony Fanatics launched petition because FF XIII also released for 360.

I never claim to be a PC gamer, I said I am a gamer that games on consoles and PC. And no I don't hate PC gaming, I just hate those who gives PC gaming a bad name e.g. hurr durr i'm going to act like a man child with no girlfriend or life and call consoles a peasant for not gaming on the same platform as me!!!
---
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
#70DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/12/2013 4:06:34 AM
Mangorush-V posted...
Ningishzida posted...
Flaktrooper123 posted...

that is a loser, brah.

Lol, fun fact: PC gamers are social outcast who doesn't even know how to talk to girls or ask one out to be their girlfriend that lives with their parents. To me PC gamers are a definition of a loser more than anything.

u mad, peasant?
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64