This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Consolar gamers don't want GTAV to release on PC. Petition launched.

#71Ch3wyPosted 9/12/2013 5:11:22 AM
Mangorush-V posted...
Arya1 posted...
Mangorush-V posted...
I better sign that petition then, this is one game that doesn't need to be on PC, want to play it? Buy a console.

For someone who claimed as a PC gamer, you seems hate PC gaming so much.
Not sure if just troll or else.

By the way, that petition remind me when some Sony Fanatics launched petition because FF XIII also released for 360.

I never claim to be a PC gamer, I said I am a gamer that games on consoles and PC. And no I don't hate PC gaming, I just hate those who gives PC gaming a bad name e.g. hurr durr i'm going to act like a man child with no girlfriend or life and call consoles a peasant for not gaming on the same platform as me!!!

Dude Farmville doesn't count as gaming on PC.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#72Mangorush-VPosted 9/12/2013 5:11:23 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Mangorush-V posted...
Ningishzida posted...
Flaktrooper123 posted...
Peasants may be peasants, but I don't expect any of them to become such losers.

a peasant is a loser by definition.

traditionally, a peasant tilled fields for lords who sat back and laughed at them, they didn't even own the land they lived and slaved away on.

that is a loser, brah.

Lol, fun fact: PC gamers are social outcast who doesn't even know how to talk to girls or ask one out to be their girlfriend that lives with their parents. To me PC gamers are a definition of a loser more than anything.

u mad, peasant?

Heyy Betty..what happen to those two topics you made on the PS4 board and here on the PC board? I bet you got moderated didn't you? Come on, tell me the truth...I won't embarrassed you ;)
---
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
#73aamir69Posted 9/12/2013 5:17:36 AM
I am glad I am not a fan of GTA xD
#74Ha_D00DPosted 9/12/2013 5:42:38 AM
Mangorush-V posted...
Arya1 posted...
Mangorush-V posted...
I better sign that petition then, this is one game that doesn't need to be on PC, want to play it? Buy a console.

By the way, that petition remind me when some Sony Fanatics launched petition because FF XIII also released for 360.

I never claim to be a PC gamer, I said I am a gamer that games on consoles and PC. And no I don't hate PC gaming, I just hate those who gives PC gaming a bad name e.g. hurr durr i'm going to act like a man child with no girlfriend or life and call consoles a peasant for not gaming on the same platform as me!!!

Its sad, just how in denial this guy actually is.
---
HAF 922// i5 3570k// Hyper 212 Evo// P8Z77-V LK// Sapphire 7970 Dual-X Edition// 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws// SeaSonic 620w// Mushkin 120GB
#75Mangorush-VPosted 9/12/2013 5:47:10 AM
Ha_D00D posted...
Mangorush-V posted...
Arya1 posted...
Mangorush-V posted...

I think it's really sad how close/narrow minded PC gamers really are and actually live in denial everyday, that something to think about.
---
XBL: Mangorush V
PSN: Mangorush-V
#76Ch3wyPosted 9/12/2013 5:50:33 AM
Mangorush-V posted...
Ha_D00D posted...
Mangorush-V posted...
Arya1 posted...
Mangorush-V posted...

I think it's really sad how close/narrow minded PC gamers really are and actually live in denial everyday, that something to think about.

I know you are but what am I?
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#77Broccoli92Posted 9/12/2013 5:52:47 AM
I swore there's a pokemon named consola. Or it's corsola
---
Intel i5 3470 3.20GHz | Sapphire HD 7850 2GB | 8GB RAM | Asrock Z77 PRO3 |WD 1TB| PSU 650w Enermax
#78auginistePosted 9/12/2013 5:53:58 AM
would it matter?
i mean come on, it's just GTA, with the V and better graphics.
and some other elements added to the gameplay.

meh

truth to be told i hate gta. so, yeah, i might be pushing it.
---
alien-baiting. ~ catch and release.
http://backloggery.com/auginiste
#79Ha_D00DPosted 9/12/2013 6:35:40 AM
Mangorush-V posted...
Ha_D00D posted...
Mangorush-V posted...
Arya1 posted...
Mangorush-V posted...

You claim you play PC games, so that makes you a PC gamer. That would also mean that your previous statement also applies to you. See how generalizations work?
---
HAF 922// i5 3570k// Hyper 212 Evo// P8Z77-V LK// Sapphire 7970 Dual-X Edition// 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws// SeaSonic 620w// Mushkin 120GB
#80Flaktrooper123Posted 9/12/2013 6:49:14 AM
I leave it all to the devs then. You sell for PC, I'll buy. You don't, I'll look for other games.....or perhaps....YES EMULATOR!