This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Indie Bundle 9

#71claytonbuckleyPosted 9/12/2013 12:56:33 AM
Have most of them already. i'll take another look when they add more games
---
Steam ID - Som!
Origin - Somonah
#72TimePharaohPosted 9/12/2013 12:58:12 AM
LokiHero2 posted...
So is this bundle different in the fact that you have to pay above the average to get the new games when they are added in, instead of just having to pay $1 before they come to get them?

....that's not "new" at all? Sometimes they get added to the cheap tier, sometimes they don't.

Whiny people I swear...
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#73TimePharaohPosted 9/12/2013 12:58:50 AM
Senkoy posted...
Brutal Legend isn't even an idie game. It's a whole game and it's awesome. I highly recommend that game.

Yea I hate those half/three quarter games.
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#74TheWhoFanPosted 9/12/2013 2:10:12 AM
I already have both the BTA games... if anything, I've learned never to buy an indie game on launch, since they will be discounted in a HIB a couple of weeks after release.
---
"On a technical level, PC obviously. But because PC and Xbox have no games, PS3 wins." - ScreamingMidget
They don't even try anymore.
#75Binba442(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 9:48:37 AM
SpiffaNiff posted...
P3XXF-WP7CP-WIQ3K

^^^
Mark of the Ninja key for anyone who hasn't played it.
I bought it this year's summer sale.

If anyone has another game not from this indie bundle, pay it forward

Someone took it without commenting. I believe.

GG.
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#76NauticalDisastaPosted 9/12/2013 10:21:51 AM
Will I get some sort of notification when the mystery game/s are revealed and ready to be claimed? Or will I have to check the website regularly next week to be on top of it?
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/Steam - NauticalDisasta
#77Binba442(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 10:27:15 AM
NauticalDisasta posted...
Will I get some sort of notification when the mystery game/s are revealed and ready to be claimed? Or will I have to check the website regularly next week to be on top of it?

They usually occur at the halfway mark, or, if you're signed onto their Newsletter, you get a notification mailed to you. If you don't want to sign up, go back when there is 7 days left. Maybe 6
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#78NauticalDisastaPosted 9/12/2013 10:34:08 AM
Binba442 posted...

They usually occur at the halfway mark, or, if you're signed onto their Newsletter, you get a notification mailed to you. If you don't want to sign up, go back when there is 7 days left. Maybe 6

---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/Steam - NauticalDisasta
#79SavageDonzillaPosted 9/12/2013 1:26:37 PM
Don't want to create a brand new thread for this so I'm going to kinda hijack this one.

Giving away keys for

Fez
Mark of the NInja
Trine 2:Complete

PM me what game you want, if you are the first to PM you will get a reply with the code. I already own Mark of the Ninja & Trine 2 and I have no interest in FEZ. Don't need to make an offer, no strings attached type thing.
---
I486SX 33MHz |256MB RAM | IBM EGA 64kb | Dell M990 19" CRT | IBM 200watt PSU
#80AzardeaPosted 9/12/2013 1:33:46 PM

More games will be added to this bundle next Wednesday morning at 11:00am Pacific! If you pay more than the average at your time of purchase, you’ll automatically unlock even more games when they arrive! Keep checking the site and prepare to be surprised and delighted!